Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup guys.. great site !! I just purchased a 89 Daytona es Turbo, ( auto tranny ) i know i wish it was a 5-speed. the car has 90,xxx orig. miles, the engine has about 20k, has a intercooler installed just need to fab pipeing, and the tranny was rebuilt about a month ago w/ new torque converter, axles, etc.. Digi dash, grey interior in good shape, white exterior, needs a little body work but not bad.

Im new to the dodges, i guess i have the 2.5 eng. i plan on getting or making some pipeing for the intercooler, what other mods are suggested for this car/eng.? where is the best place to get perf. parts for the 2.5 ? Does anyone make Intercooler pipes for the car or what is suggested to DIY. ?

Also.. i noticed theres not a posting area available for the Daytona's or the 2.5 engines or am i looking in the wrong places ?

Ill be posting pics probably tomorrow, gotta get the digi camera going... thank you for any help !!!!! Hopefully after i learn a little i can give back :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no dan.. i live in sou. indiana, just a rock throw away from louisville, KY...

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
Will help with what I can.I'm north of Evansville near I-64 exit39.See my profile for site and pix.I have a 91 Daytona Shelby IROC that I'm getting ready to mod already have Supra twin turbo intercooler installed.I have everything to convert you auto to 5 spd except tranny (I'm keeping it) from 88 T2 T-Top Parts car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts