Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has been sold!!!

Everyone likes a good deal. Here is one for you. $250 or best offer, plus actual ground shipping. Shipped from MPLS, MN 55431. You won't find a NIB one anywhere at this price.

NIB Treadstone TR1035 bar and plate intercooler. Perfect for larger than 4dr. L-body cars. Bought to graft into 4 dr. Omni, but as my Mom used to say, my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Not going to fit into a 4 dr. L-body without a fair amount of work. Probably would fit into SC, since there is much more room. Will fit the larger cars though. This is a high quality intercooler that is 666 HP efficient. Don't confuse this with cheap imitation intercoolers on the net. CNC 3" inlet/outlet. Mounting tabs are drilled & heli-coiled, which is a nice touch. Baffled end tank design assures good airflow through entire core. Listed below is description and dimensions from Treadstone website.

Treadstone Intercooler features superb quality highly efficient bar and plate construction. Our quality cast end tanks ensure evenly distributed airflow and low-pressure drop. Our intercoolers are now pressure checked to 150psi and come with a 1-year warranty against manufacture defect. Now available with baffled end tank design, revised mounting locations, and with 3.5" thick core.

3" Billet inlet/outlet-Features
-CNC Machined lip for a perfect seal with silicone hose couplers
-Weld ends are slightly thicker for ease of welding
-Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
-Will not crush with heavy duty T-bolt clamps, like standard aluminum pipe will.
-Offers 10-20% Greater internal surface area compared to cast end tanks.

Dimensions
Core Size, 10.5" X 22" X 3.5" (TR1035)
Overall length 32"
3" inlet/outlet
1000 CFM flow rate
666 HP efficient (TR1035) less than 2 psi pressure drop, at max flow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well not really sure. You have the dimensions. Maybe time to break out the tape measure? There is obviously a lot more room in your vehicle than a 4 dr Omni. It probably could even fit the 2 dr L-bodies, but not easily the 4 dr. $275 shipped or $225 picked up. About $70 less than Ebay's cheapest price.
Let me know if you need any other info.
Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts