Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats a shame. I'm in Westminster, if anyone wants to stop by. We finally got cable and indoor plumbing, so you can enjoy your visit to our little town...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
They are all in jail yet from visiting the rooms of the Miss Maryland contestants last summer. SDAC and their rooms were at the same hotel. :eek::cool::p:eek::thumb::dancing:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in Bowie. Working on a turbo mini with a fender bender front end if anyone wants to lend a hand some time? ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I live just south of Baltimore, Just picked up an 87 Shelby charger. you can read about it in the "TurboDodge Snapshots" forum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looking to get a bit of work done on a GLHS I'm picking up this weekend. Can you guys recommend anyone knowledgeable/trustworthy in the DC area?

·
Registered
42 Posts
While I no longer have a turbo car, I've recently gotten the '83 Shelby Charger I bought new back in shape. Right now, it's sitting at Fast Lane Fabrications out in Jefferson. When they have time, they're supposed to replace the old, cracked console side pieces with sheet metal wrapped in either carpet or headliner material. There's not much left holding my console together after all these years in the hot sun. The former Reed Brothers Dodge in Rockville told me mine was the last '83 built for the Washington DC sales region. So, there's a chance it might have been the last one built that year. I special ordered it to get it without A/C and finally got it in July. I immediately started to think I was crazy to skip the A/C. But some tint on the sunroof and louvers made it more than bearable.

Terry

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,75944.0.html

·
Registered
455 Posts
I live in mechanicsville. St Mary's county. I don't own a td but plan on gettin a td once I get back in who knows how long. Depends on what plans the army have for me

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Pasadena, MD. No turbododge right now, but I have a 93 voyager 2.5 5-speed, a 95 neon ACR that's bright green, and a 01 neon ACR with no motor, but I'll be working on it. Anyone wants to meet up I know a few neon people and we all go to junkyards pretty often.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Anyone on here drive the '86 or '87 Black Shelby Charger to the Hagerstown Conway freight terminal.....also must be the same guy that owns a tan turbo mini van. I see either one often when I run their each night from Richmond, Va.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
I live in Saint Leonard, Calvert County. Air Force cop at Andrews Air Force Base. 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby T-tops and a 1991 Dodge Shadow convertible T-1 motor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts