Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near the end of this semester, my family and I will be moving to Florence, Alabama. I used to live in Muscle Shoals, 2 miles away, but was NOT into cars at all then. Is there a Cruiser club anywhere near there? If it's in Florence, Muscle Shoals, Decatur or even Huntsville, that works for me. Birmingham could be a bit rougher to get to though.

RN

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FlowRW said:
Het Robert. I know several PT'ers in the Hunstville/Decatur AL area. I'll send you an email.
Thanks man. I used to live there and so know my way around the Shoals area and Huntsville somewhat well. :)

RN

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
How Scary Renichms, you will be only about 140 miles south of me 8*

Just Kidding :}

Welcome to a Tennessee Border State :)

We have more bordering States than any other in the USA ( 8 to be exact). :)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KR4MC Steve said:
How Scary Renichms, you will be only about 140 miles south of me 8*

Just Kidding

Welcome to a Tennessee Border State

We have more bordering States than any other in the USA ( 8 to be exact).
I was born in Alabama, spent a LOT of my life there and my family and friends live there. ;)

RN

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
yes, they do!

used to go over there a lot. Havne't seen them for a while though. They often do things around birmingham and northward. I personally know a couple people that I was very friendly with. Mary Ruth and Stephanie.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HiiPERCRZ said:
yes, they do!

used to go over there a lot. Havne't seen them for a while though. They often do things around birmingham and northward. I personally know a couple people that I was very friendly with. Mary Ruth and Stephanie.
Awesome. Having had family in Huntsville and driven around there a lot, as well as having lived in Birmingham and Muscle Shoals helps too. :) I hope I can find everybody when I get there.

RN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts