Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i write from Italy, that's why my english bites :D

actually i own a 98 zj 5.2, but i'd like to buy an 86 daytona or laser.

first time i see the laser was 3-4 years ago in an italian magazine about american cars, after that i saw "the wraith" and i felt in love with the car.

unlukcy i can't afford 2 cars now because i'm a student, i'm 21,
so i think i'll wait about an year and 6 months and graduate befor buyng the 2 car.
and in italy the price of the fuel is 2 euros per liter (not per gallon) so is pretty expencive.
usually i don't use my v8, but my bike...is cheaper :p

hi all :thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to TD! Glad to see another fellow admirer of the turbo dodge cars, let alone jeeps! Iv got an 87 yj, any pics of your zj?
thanks!
yeah 3 ways for the pics:
a)you explain to me how to put pics on this forum :D
b)you watch my facebook profile (if you have one too)
c)you give me your mail and i mail you the pics :thumb:

instead any pics of your yj?

·
Registered
421 Posts
[/IMG] Do you have a photobucket.com account? If not, make one (its free). Upload your pics, then copy the url and attach it to your message on here. Right above the text box theres little icons, the 2nd from the last says "insert image." Past the url/img code and your good to go! 87' yj. first year for the wrangler, last year amc owned jeep. 4.2 amc, almost done with a weber 32/36 carb swap. running 33s :)

·
1,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum

It is nice to have members from the other side of the pond (like me to promote Dodge cars in Europe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i don't know, i created the account, but i think i'm not allowed to post urls util at least 5 posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@jakecs: thanx ;)
@nvysion: thanx, yeah you're right...but i think i'm promoting american cars in the wrong way because my firends usually dirve fiat punto, vw polo and peugeut 206 :thumb:
i'm kidding, the real problem is that in here a car is very expensive there are taxes everywhere, high price insurance, very high price fuel...so, as i sad before, i usually drive my bike (trek liquid).

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
hi guys i write from Italy, that's why my english bites :D

actually i own a 98 zj 5.2, but i'd like to buy an 86 daytona or laser.

first time i see the laser was 3-4 years ago in an italian magazine about american cars, after that i saw "the wraith" and i felt in love with the car.

unlukcy i can't afford 2 cars now because i'm a student, i'm 21,
so i think i'll wait about an year and 6 months and graduate befor buyng the 2 car.
and in italy the price of the fuel is 2 euros per liter (not per gallon) so is pretty expencive.
usually i don't use my v8, but my bike...is cheaper :p

hi all :thumb:
welcome!iwant aw eraith car toWANT A WRAITH CAr toomy typing sux

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Marco welcome to the forum!

Dennis

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@boost geek: i'm sorry...i'm not understanding :thumb:

@CBMDennis: thanks, do you speak italian?

·
*_QUEEN WRENCHER_*
296 Posts
Welcome to the forums! and no worries on the english, it'll come with practice, most of us here can't speak right anyways ;)

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
welcome, There are a few turbo Dodges on the Wraith, the cop cars are E class.

wondering where boostgeek is finding the welcome sign thing and the smily on a bike lol

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

when you say northern italy are you by switzerland or austria or france
i am a Euro transplant from germany, but its good to see more people from europa driving TD or mopars, and jeeps are big throughout europa

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i say north of it, because i'm near Milano...in italy ;)
agree eith you when you say its good to see more people frome europe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts