Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have converted to t-2 status please reply im kind of confused and i need some parts. The DDG guide really confused me throughout the electrical part. If you have a harness and logic module that is converted to t-2 status already that will go into an 85 dodge lancer i would like to buy it. I know a lot about cars i work on them everyday but i am still lost. If you live close to detroit in michigan and you know alot about these cars please reply

·
Administrator
25,144 Posts
I have never done a conversion but electrically I can certainly try to help you out.
What are you confused about?

·
Legendary Driver
10,949 Posts
Are you using an 87 T2 computer? If so you need to add 4 wires to your harness, 2 for new style AIS motor and 2 for the underhood map sensor. You also need to pull out a couple wires from the connectors at the logic module in your kick panel and swap them around. There's a little clip that has to come out of the connector and then you need to push in the locking clip on the connector on the wire to be able to pull it out, if you just yank it out you break off the locking device and then the wire will possibly come loose.

I went here, Understanding The Chrysler ECU and just printed out the 87 T2 page, and the 86 Turbo 1 page. 86T1 is the same as 85 as far as the pinout locations. Then I just compared them and figured out what wires i had to move around.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you guys very much........
i need some parts still including
a logic module,
the new style intake bolts,
a fuel rail,FPR, and injectors,
the new throttle cable,
and the AIS and TPS connectors
if any of you guys have these i am willing to buy them

i also need a newer style shifter and cables for my a-555 swap

·
Mr. Moderator
8,905 Posts
Place a wanted ad in the forsale section with the parts you need.
Also cruise the posts where people are parting there entire cars and ask for the smallstuff you need

1 - 6 of 6 Posts