Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I really need one?I have a wideband and I don't have a bung so can I just take the o2 and put the wideband o2 in it's place

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Your cal relies on your O2 sensor at anything less than WOT, so unless you are dragstrip only, you will want one.

·
Legendary Driver
10,968 Posts
what wideband do you have? An LC-1 from innovate can send a simulated narrowband output to the ECU so you dont need a stock O2

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
what wideband do you have? An LC-1 from innovate can send a simulated narrowband output to the ECU so you dont need a stock O2
This is what myself and a buddy of mine are doing. Just plugged the stock hole up and use the analog (narrowband) sim signal from the LC-1 to the computer. Works good last long time :thumb:

·
Legendary Driver
10,968 Posts
well 1st any exhaust shop can weld a O2 bung onto your exhaust, should have them in stock. If you also want to remove your stock O2 and plug it you can get a bung/plug kit from Innovate. I don't know if you can run the ECU off the AEM setup. I've never heard either way and their website sucks for instructions. Part of the reason I went with Innovate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts