Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Re: caravan thread, POST PICS!! lol

aRTie, I am not sure if this thread is still active, but I'm wondering if those are standard untinted windows with the tint job, or if they are factory tinted with tint film applied? What percentage of tint? Who did the job? I'm also in Mn.

·
Registered
304 Posts

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Van Minivan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Here is my van just installed LE intrerior and front bumper

·
Registered
304 Posts

The bumper is easy to install,now just have to find the rear bumper:bang head
all you need to do is drill holes for finder mount and side brecket
love the SRT-4 wheels!! I have a set to install cool to see how they look.
also how did you lower the rear, I tryed removing two leafs and my axel hits the exhaust{ running 2.5 inch pipe} or may have to redo rear pipe:confused:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

The bumper is easy to install,now just have to find the rear bumper:bang head
all you need to do is drill holes for finder mount and side brecket
love the SRT-4 wheels!! I have a set to install cool to see how they look.
also how did you lower the rear, I tryed removing two leafs and my axel hits the exhaust{ running 2.5 inch pipe} or may have to redo rear pipe:confused:
I took 2 full leafs out of the back, sagged pretty good so I found air shocks that will fit, perfect for when I haul something , and I put in about 15 psi for everyday. Exhaust aint an issue yet, as mine is stock till winter is over, I guess i will tackle that in the spring, cuz Im going all 3". I can post the part # for the shocks when I get back home, yea the wheels look nice on it, have 1/4 spacers to get them out to the edge of the fenders, and 225-45-17's as these wheels are only 6" wide.:thumb:

·
Registered
304 Posts

cool man thanks,as you can tell mine still needs work..........
I may need to remount the exhaust from the axel
now i can wait to get the wheels

·
Registered
304 Posts

I took 2 full leafs out of the back, sagged pretty good so I found air shocks that will fit, perfect for when I haul something , and I put in about 15 psi for everyday. Exhaust aint an issue yet, as mine is stock till winter is over, I guess i will tackle that in the spring, cuz Im going all 3". I can post the part # for the shocks when I get back home, yea the wheels look nice on it, have 1/4 spacers to get them out to the edge of the fenders, and 225-45-17's as these wheels are only 6" wide.:thumb:

Wondering if you found the part number for the air shocks??
thanks

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Sorry, havent been on in a few days, I found the box top. They are monroe MA803, they bolt right on. :thumb:

·
Registered
304 Posts

cool thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

There was a Turbo cargo on Craiglist in Denver the other day, Thats what I really wanted, but I got too much stuff. My buddie bought it for 1300 and it has 75,000 miles on it and he says it is really nice, will take and post pictures of it after the the snow melts.

1 - 20 of 515 Posts