Turbo Dodge Forums banner
41 - 60 of 510 Posts
Re: Chrysler Laser thread!! POST PICS!!!

ya pics of the woodgrain would be kick ass
i am guessing it came out of a 87-89 body style baron as thats the same stuff i have in my daily driver right now.

thats cool... what year lebaron did it come out of?? and can you take a picture of where the head light switch is so I can see what you did that would be great... and as for the center caps... I am looking for anything to replace what I have now...

any one have a rear wiper hatch for a laser laying around....
You can't see the mods by pix. It looks stock.I'd have to take it out and photo the back side. I think I just used a die grinder to cut out the baron area and J-B welded in the daytona area.

almost bought this car. Guy wanted 500 running and driving. But it was ROUGH. Rattle can job on the paint, needed cv axles, and it wasn't worth it.
Had to pass. Maybe some guy bought it and now ressurected it.

heres a car i worked on and the guy never paid me i'm trying to get a tittle for it but if i cant get one i'm parting..its a 86 TI auto black leather full power...

Parting??? I'll take it if you dont get a title. I own a salvage yard and will gladly run her on a d-tag till i find a way for a title. Thats a very nice car.
My gf's takin me to Ohio this summer.

what part of ohio? i'm by lima. if i dont get a tittle its yours. it runs and drives but needs brake lines ran. i put a head gasket in it and was doing brakes and he stoped paying me. the guy still owes me 250 its a has rusty floors but would make a nice doner car if you cant get a tittle...if you'd like i can get more pics for you. just PM me your email and i'll go get pics of the car for you.

that white blue car is nice.... how hard was it to rewire the car??
I spent 2 weeks of my spare time doing the wiring. It's a much modified SMEC harness, has 2 aftermarket fuse boxes. 1 for eng. functions + 1 for the body. All grds go straight to the batt. eliminating about 20 of factory wire. No fusable links, new style injector connectors + most sensors got new wire. I tried to keep all the wires as short as pos. The eng. pic is an old pic, the car now has an MSD box, wires + coil. Injector harness now runs to the dr side instead wraping around the intake + connecting from the pass side. Spent 7 weeks doing body work preparing for paint.

41 - 60 of 510 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.