Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1469 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Re: Official L-Body Thread(Post Pics)

The body's solid as a brick, but the paint is missing in some spots. I guess I have a pic of it in the shade, so it's not so bad. All right, damn it, ya talked me into it. :rolleyes:

'86 Shelby Charger

Attachments

·
Registered
999 Posts

What else gives it character, is if you look real closely at the top of the windshield. When I got the car, there was a Mopar sticker. After many years in the sun, the blue at the top faded away, but it's still very blue where the sticker was. It's my favorite part of the car!

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

What else gives it character, is if you look real closely at the top of the windshield. When I got the car, there was a Mopar sticker. After many years in the sun, the blue at the top faded away, but it's still very blue where the sticker was. It's my favorite part of the car!
i don't know if anything give's mine character, if it does I havn't noticed it:p... Beside's the paint chips:bang head, something else I need to take care of!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

Heres a few pics of my 85 shelby charger.

Back in Tennessee where I bought it.

New engine from a 90 lebaron.

New 2.5" exhaust was put on but the muffler guy threw on some shitty rice can.

Right now the engine is being rebuilt after my dad blew it up. We have an IC/radiator combo but we took the car out for a spin before we installed it and ran the thing a little hard with 15 PSI from the tiny mitsu.

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,524 Posts

Great cars guys!! Nice to see an early GLH (NA) . I've had, and have GLH's
in every condition from a wrecked roller, decent parts car, street racer, to nice cruiser. Love 'em all, just like the 4-doors better. Even bone stock the 4 drs are 200 lbs lighter than the 2 drs. 2 drs top end better though.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,904 Posts

Heres a roller lmao it rolled a couple times :rofl2::bash:

and another parts car just for fun

1 - 20 of 1469 Posts