Turbo Dodge Forums banner

561 - 569 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
As the owner of an 83 Canadian Special Edition Rampage I find this forum to be very useful as a wide variety of issues are covered and you have so many experienced people to assist with troubleshooting and general backup knowledge. Sure it would be nice everynow and then to shout out if you are a Rampage captive so we get a handle on how many might be on this forum but I find it (the forum) to be very usefll. 83 has a Turbo 1, MP intercooled, MP computer and other goodies. It is waiting patiently for me to get back on the wrenches

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
FELLOW RAMPAGE ENTHUSIASTS

I have just posted my 84 Rampage for sale. Please go to the cars for sale forum for more details. Message me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
So... I have a strange issue. Hopefully someone here can shed some light. My check engine light just came on, no big deal. Except when I turn the key on-off-on-off-on (as I previously have) nothing happens. No codes, nothing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm not figuring out what SCC is an acronym for. I did verify that my connections on the back of my cluster are on properly.

If it is at all related, the truck randomly just wouldn't start last Sunday. It also wouldn't start when I tried again Tuesday. Due to weather, I couldn't work on it until yesterday and then it just fired right up.

I still can't get the check engine light to flash codes though.

·
Registered
468 Posts
SCC Spark Control Computer, Manual says to clean the contacts in the connections and re-grease (dielectric grease) to avoid moisture from affecting operation.

Hopefully it's just a bad connection causing the issue...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
1982 and 1983 are pretty much the same other than late 1983 used different front fenders.

There was a change in the cowl around Feb 1983 that led to different fenders.

Most other things are interchangeable, 1984 had several changes including nose, hood and interior.

Thanks
Randy

561 - 569 of 569 Posts