150mph speedo
intact amd unbroken snorkle
BONE STOCK
3rd owner (as of today)

Mods.................:cool: not yet. shes hybernating for the winter

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
'91 RED Spirit R/T (Being Parted, LMK if you need something)
50k Original miles
PW,PL,Cruise,Inifinity Cassette

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago in West Springfield Massachusetts. Runs great but the body and paint are in poor shape unfortunately

·
Registered
140 Posts
91 White, 102,000 miles. Appears to be bone stock. Just picked it up last Sunday and did a little Clean up today. Changed Plugs and she purrs like a kitten. Will continue Tune up in the coming days. Can't wait to get her Street legal and have some fun.
Clay

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a 91 spirit r/t indy red has 125,000 miles on it has new rebuilt transmission about with stage3 4 puck clutch and purple pressure plate and k&n air filter i am selling it if anyone is intrested the paint is totally gone but body is clean no dings or dents i am asking $4000 im located in central california its on craigslist heres the post.

1991 dodge spirit r/t!!!VERY RARE!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am the new owner of 94gt's red 1992 R/T he mentioned this car a few posts up when he still had it. Bought it off him in February 2010.

Has 98,000 miles. PW, PL, ABS, cd infinity w/AM/FM radio all in one. Over head console. Now has spearco style IC with black aluminum hardpipes, greddy type-rs BOV. New injectors, fuel rail, and soon to get new I-shaft,pump, etc.
Bought for $2500.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My Red '92 R/T daily driver that I bought in 2003 to replace a '91 I had. 115k as of today. Beautiful stock interior with the overhead console, pwr wnds, Infinity-now panasonic. Engine completely gone through: New Mahle pistons, ARP head studs, Cometic gasket, balance shaft delete, K&N, Custom 3" exhaust with hi-flow cat and stainless Magnaflow. 17" powder coated BSA wheels with BFG g-force kdw's. Great car that's starting to show its age a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
1991 Spirit RT

Purchased from the original owner 08/14/11. Garage kept from day one. The seller included every document from the day the car was purchased new at Marietta Dodge in Marietta, GA. Although it was purchased in GA, the car has spent its entire life in Florida.

The condition of the car is outstanding.

Options include:
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Seat
Infinity II

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
1991 Spirit R/T
Color-Red
Miles- 88,824

Options- P/W, P/L, P,S, P/M, Infinity Sound system, 'Traveler' Trip computer message center.

Bought from Pennsylvania. Only rust is size of a dome on inside of driver side door, which will be getting fixed tomorrow. minimal sun damage, garage kept all it's life. I'm third owner.

Pretty much all stock except for, MBC, Wastegate, 3 inch muffler inlet and outlet, Exhaust Cut-Out, HKS Sqv3 bov (Black), boost gauge.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
1991 Spirit R/T
86,000 miles

I bought the car from the second owner, I got the car for a song cause it had some issues and still does, however they will be ironed out asap. The car is currently my daily driver.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
2 91's here, One red & one White .

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just thought i would add mine to the list as there arnt to many of these out there, Bought my 1991 White Spirit R/T in 2001 with 323 miles on it, yes that is right 323 miles on the clock there is a crazy story that goes along with the car the short of it is the car is a very early 91 with a hand built TIII (does have a R/T VIN) motor used by chrysler for advertisment purposes and auto shows, all these cars are supposed to be crushed but someone over there had sticky fingers and this one was smuggled out of the company, the person was eventually caught with this and tons of other items and once the car and all the parts were let out of the police evidence locker though a aution (still have to keep the evidence release sheets in the car in case i am stoped a very close friend of my dad picked it up but couldnt keep it, that is when i got it, it currently has just over 4,000 miles and from the out side looks completly stock. I am a car guy at heart and while these cars are very quick I cant just leave things alone I also know the importance of keeping a car like this looking the way it came so all the upgrades have been made so they can not be seen, i had a turbo built that used a very close to stock housing but was machined inside to support a 50/60 trim, the exhaust turn down was machined to have a smooth 90 degree mandral bend instead of the sharp on that the factory had, all head plugs were changed for mopar performance ones before the engine ever ran, the intercooler core was swapped with a more efficent one while keeping the same tanks and mounting location, FWD Performace Stage 4 Cal but swaped the stock computer houseing to have all the original markings and sticks, 40 over injectors painted to match the originals, you get the picture. Not sure how to add pics on this site but if any one can let me know how i would be happy to get some up here, i can point out some of the very strange things that point this out as a press car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry about the delay i have been out of town for a extended vaca and my wedding, will see what i can do about getting a few uploaded this week, just need to figure out the best way to post them on this forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Red
PDL, PW, Infinity II Cassette, is wired and was purchased with the overhead console but it was delivered w/o it installed, no ABS
79,000 miles
I got it through a friend, it was one of his friends and he broke the I shaft in 1997. It sat in the garage up until a few months ago. Luckily it only chewed up the bearing and snapped the shaft clean in half. New bearing installed along with Cometic head gasket, ARP head studs, Ti retainers, and of course the Jackson mod.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's a CLEAN car! Just need to find a good snorkel to finish it off!
Got it up in the attic, it is in perfect shape with an unbroken tab. It only goes on for car shows. Crazy thing is, I got NIB rub strips with decals, and a big box of parts when i bought. It was all Mopar stuff for the repair, I just took the high road and upgraded everything. I even have a NIB cam!

61 - 80 of 105 Posts