Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there. Up at EZ-pull in new ringold PA theres a 60? or 61 chrysler 300 4dr that just came in thats in very good condition, its in the RUNNING engines section it has a v8 but im not sure what it is, does anyone know what engines these came with? (if its something rare or valuable im going to snatch it up)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i did some research i think its a 63 and it has a 383... the price for the engine pulled and put in your truck is $175 do you think i should grab it? Oh BTW the Engine is rated at 305 Hp

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man i have so many future car builds i would love to pick it up, rebuild it and stash it in the corner of the shed for when i get a dart or an early 60's belevedere

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If I bought every car in a junkyard that I thought shouldn't be there, I'd end up being a one-person "Cars in Barns" all by myself!

·
Registered
142 Posts
The real find is the trim. If the grille assembly, any 300 medalions, or hubcaps are in good shape buy them and let the 300 club know you have them for sale. All of those cars are gone from my place, and I just don't mess with them anymore.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Not a very desirable engine. The 383's were kind of slugs until the big valve '68's they put in the RoadRunners, etc.. If it was a letter series 300 2 door it might have had a cross ram 413. Bill

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Have you asked them what they will take for it? It would still make for a great cruise car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts