Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to the old school guys from 2001-2004 that I used to talk to on aim and yahoo with?

wink?
sixpackdan?
billy?
robb?
robb hassler?
sean?
ace?
cory?
joe parachetten (sp)?

it's been a while I have forgotten alot over the years... why dont you guys login anymore?

anyway

later

chief

· Banned
1,448 Posts
chief, im a Cory...but youve prolly always knew me as Juggy

I think your talkin about the other Cory...cant remember his last name....sold the teal V6 duster and went to a SRT4?

were you heading to SDAC this year man??? been awhiles! SDAC 15 in cinci was the 1st and last time ive ever met ya! howz the turbo tona treatin ya these days??? I hope you got something bigger than that lil prototype one on there ;)

I *might* have my car ready....a few things left to do, altho its a 2.2L L body.....no more 3.0s for this canuck

· Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good to know some are still around.....

I'm so out of touch with the 3.0l scene now a days, been focusing on autocrossing the duster the past few years. Last year I won the G-stock championship and have a good run at winning it again this year.

I highly doubt the turbo 3.0l will see any action this year, I have a feeling the turbo seals have gone out on it. I was driving it around last summer and the car began to smoke when the temp gauge got hot and I was so disgusted with it I just parked it in my garage and it has sat ever since. Probably next year when I graduate college (again) I'll have a better bank account to pay for two toys.

where is sdac this year anyway?

· Registered
5,790 Posts
SDAC is in Detroit...and I will actually be there!!

I'm still around the TD world, but only talk about 3.0's here. I haven't had time/money to mess with any of my 3.0 stuff in a LONG time unfortunatly. I've been focusing on my TD's.

I too was just thinking about the old school 3.0 crowd the other night. I remember the voice chat we all used to do...we'd frequently get "Yahoo'd" LOL! Good times for sure!

I actually had some pictures developed the other day of the last Carlisle event I went to where the "other" Cory's teal Duster was there!

Honestly, I don't log in becuase I'm so buisy doing other things anymore. HOWEVER, if 'yall want to do a voice chat and say "hi" for a bit at some point, let's set up a time and all and get-r-done! LOL! I'd love to chat with you guys again!

· Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm still around, just don't get much time to go online anymore. Rob Hassler has been known to post up once in a blue moon. I haven't talked with him for ages, not since I ran into him at the junkyard two years ago now. Rob Carter is around every so often too, I haven't heard from him in a few months though. Dan seems to have disappeared. Harv went into DSMs a few years back, and I lost touch with him. Billy I think went Subaru, but I may be thinking of someone else. I lost touch with most of the rest after the old 3.0 yahoogroup went sour.

Then I went a YEAR without a computer, and everyone disappeared on me.....:(

Was Joe the guy with the white 92-93 Lebaron Coupe from Columbus? He went GM a few years back, I bought a motor off him that is currently sitting in the Duster.

That voice chat was fun as hell.

· Registered
9,531 Posts
I'm still around, just don't get much time to go online anymore. Rob Hassler has been known to post up once in a blue moon. I haven't talked with him for ages, not since I ran into him at the junkyard two years ago now. Rob Carter is around every so often too, I haven't heard from him in a few months though. Dan seems to have disappeared. Harv went into DSMs a few years back, and I lost touch with him. Billy I think went Subaru, but I may be thinking of someone else. I lost touch with most of the rest after the old 3.0 yahoogroup went sour.

Then I went a YEAR without a computer, and everyone disappeared on me.....:(

Was Joe the guy with the white 92-93 Lebaron Coupe from Columbus? He went GM a few years back, I bought a motor off him that is currently sitting in the Duster.

That voice chat was fun as hell.
I thought joe was an asian guy with a nice van.

Ive chatted a few times with harv on Yahoo including just last week.

I dont know that Billy ever got over the child custody stuff he was going through.

· Registered
128 Posts
I haven't heard from Billy in about three years... Me, Got a Neon and let the old minivan go. Changed jobs, twice. I moved away from California to Utah with the last change. Bought a 95 Grand Cherokee and have been doing the Jeep thing. Though, I'm hankering for a minivan again.

And I get jokes from sixpackdan every now and again.

Oh yeah, both kids graduated high school... One in college the other getting ready to go. I do feel old...

Roger

· Banned
1,448 Posts
SDAC is in Detroit...and I will actually be there!!

I'm still around the TD world, but only talk about 3.0's here. I haven't had time/money to mess with any of my 3.0 stuff in a LONG time unfortunatly. I've been focusing on my TD's.

shweet....lets find some go carts to play with....but some faster ones this time :D

...i didnt know you were into the 3.0s....i got rid of my car 4 years ago and its been 4 bangers since.

· Registered
5,790 Posts
Heck yeah...I practically BUILT the 3.0 wagon, much less got on the thing! LOL

The 3.0 is in my blood...I've been supporting it and the unloved A604 since around 1996 or so! :thumb: :D

Now...if I could get one of my 3.0's running!! LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.