Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I started this project but money is getting tight, plus i found a new project car... so I got some parts for sale. Most everything is New in packaging and I have receipts

New:

OLIVER Billet Steel Rods
JE Forged Pistons
Reman Crank 2.5L from FM
Clevite 77 Bearings Rods and Crank
New Oil Pan
2.5L Timing Belt
Dodge Daytona Gas Tank + Straps
ARP Main Cap Studs and Nuts

Used:
Reman. Stock Turbo for an 89' Daytona
(I have reciepts used for only about
1500 miles)
Stainless Steel Turbo Lines
A-555 Transmission Works Great!

Also I have an 89' Daytona good shape, manual, red, no rust, no motor good project car oh by the way it is a turbo!

You know what i have a lot of parts if it isn't listed i still might have it so PM me if you have any questions If interested in anything let me know ill send some pics if you want.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JE's

The JE forged pistons are a custom set that need to be used with the oliver billet steel rods this is because the rod is longer .215 over stock so in short they will NOT work with regular rods just so you guys know i dont want to sell you a set of pistons you cannot be used.

thanks Alex

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Are these rods for a long rod 2.2 motor using the 2.5 pistons? If so how much are you looking to get from them? what type of head are the pistons for.. 8 or 16?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rod usage

the oliver billet rod will work in a 2.2l but the pistons will not, the pistons are specifically for a 2.5l but you still can have custom pistons made for a 2.2 for use with the oliver rods at forward motion

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
So are these for a long rod 2.5? What was the final rod ratio with this setup? Also how much do you want for the rods and pistons? Are these for a 8 valve motor?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pistons

Okay as far as i know the final outcome is 8.5:1 but let me call forward motion and then i will know for sure there closed now but ill call in the morning by the way its tuesday night just for reference talk to you soon

thanks alex

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
turbo and lines - pm sent!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts