Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year i went to carlisle and saw some of your amazing cars down there. The biggest question being, what is the proper measurement to cut and re-weld your bumper giving it the clean look? Any help would be awesome, going in for paint in 3 weeks. Thanks

· Registered
316 Posts
i actually took measurements to see how tight i could run mine, so that there would be about an inch gap btw the bumpers and the body... i'll find the papers and post it up later (i'm in the middle of moving though, so it might take a bit find em)

· Registered
717 Posts
i actually took measurements to see how tight i could run mine, so that there would be about an inch gap btw the bumpers and the body... i'll find the papers and post it up later (i'm in the middle of moving though, so it might take a bit find em)
If the bumper struts are shortened, what does that do to the bumper ends? Do they also have to be shortened so that they retained their stock clearance to the edge of the fender ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.