Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent some time Saturday evening doing some initial fabbing, but it was raining so I didnt test fit until Sunday. Nothing fit right, so I started from scratch and this is where Im at.

I have some more piping comming so I can front mount the turbo and get measurement for the IC, radiator and turbo. Im quickly running out of space..

Anyway heres a few pics of the work in progress....:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Nice! glad to see things are coming along. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I really milled over the idea of a long tube header.. then I figured it really isn't that feasible for a non drag only application. I mean, yeah it would potentially give the car a few more HP, but I am willing to settle for less than 1300 lol

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
nice welds, to me it looks like TIG but i may be wrong. i'm going by what loooks to be stainless tubing. and i made a header for my omni with a 2.2 8v and it made a BIG differnce even with out equle(not spelled right) but nice work!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually used my MIG. I was wanting to have it tigged, but Im running out of time and $$. So I do what I can where I can.... I hope the rest of the tubing shows so I can finish it by next weekend.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Looking good Wallace!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tacked the IC together so I can mock up the IC piping. I still have to build the intake. Once that is done it pretty much hooking crap up and welding the rest of what needs to be welded.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts