Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some parts laying around that need to go: ALL PARTS ARE BEST REASONABLE OFFER!

Set(left, right and front) of ground effects off of an 85 Omni GLH n/a, in good shape.

New old stock L-body lower intercooler hose, mopar has stopped making these.

Set of new old stock shift rods for 525 trans, still in factory bags, complete set.

Used Spirit R/T upper intercooler hose, was on my Omni, upgraded to aluminum tube and BOV.

New old stock Omni GLH black grill, new in the box.

New in the box RPS 6 puck ceramic disc 18-spline clutch and pressure plate kit, and all hardware needed for installation. Bought from Forward Motion, paid top dollar, best street/strip clutch available for high power/high boost applications.

I am in Fowlerville Michigan, and would prefer local sales, but will ship if the price is right. ALL PARTS ARE BEST OFFER! PM me if interested. -Andy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Intercooler hose

I'll give you $50 for the lower intercooler hose ( shipped) if it is in excellent condition.

PM me

Ken

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.... also, three replies above you have a pm. I am willing to deal on the price, but I would rather just keep the parts than give them away for next to nothing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: Lower intercooler hose is sold. All other parts still available. Also dug up a box full of misc. grey inter pieces out of an 85 Omni GLH, including a center console and armrest. And a nearly new K&N panel filter(part no. 33-2006)from the same 85 GLH carbed 2.2.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DC: The center console armrest has the usual blow out in the seam of the pad, but the rest of the console is in good condition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts