Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 GLH's for sale, they end tonight on ebay #330228145275. 1 is an 85 and the other is an 86. Nice rust freee Colorado cars.

·
Registered
898 Posts
yeah, i checked them out, look like some solid cars. just not good they dont have titles. i just took a decent 84 charger to the junkyard cause it didnt have a title, and was too much of a project anyways.

but nice cars and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have titles for both cars, Found them after they were listed but ebay would not let me change the listing once the car had been bid on.

·
Registered
898 Posts
SWEET you have both titles? damn man, where you at in colorado? im up here in the panhandle nebraska and i think its less than a 4hr drive down there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am in Elizabeth south east of Denver. I bought a real nice 20,000 mile Omni GLHS so I am selling my projects. I also have an 89 Colt Turbo and a 2006 PT Cruiser Turbo. I mostly collect Nash and AMC cars, have about 500 of them and have a couple of them on ebay as well. To many projects!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Zach, you buy them, get one to OK and ill spilt the cost:thumb:
yeah, no doubt, they look like some sweet rides, unfortunatly i looked and i dont really have room for any other vehicles, thats why i had to haul the charger to the jy. i would do that in a heartbeat though.

what are you looking to get out of the cars anyways? there really isnt an acctual price, i just seen the bid at 600 bucks for both cars, or close.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts