Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was at a salvage yard today getting parts for the Horizon. I looked at the bumpers and they look the same front to rear. Are they? If not, how about the black side pieces. Are the front and rear the same?
I found a great front bumper and I need a rear. :thumb:

· Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I just thought about the front plate bracket. The rear plate is on the body, right?

· Registered
2,755 Posts
from what i can tell the two bumpers are identical, both have a square cut-out at bottom to receive a plastic insert for the liscence plate bracket. so they could be interchanged.

on a glh, the front and rear end caps are different, the front ones having more of an angle cut on the side, but i am not sure for regular omnis/horizons. odds are they should be same part number as that on the glh.

· Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on a glh, the front and rear end caps are different, the front ones having more of an angle cut on the side, but i am not sure for regular omnis/horizons. odds are they should be same part number as that on the glh.
Thanks. That's too bad the end pieces are different. I need one of those the most. Oh well, those cars keep showing up every once in a while. I do need the middle rubber piece so I should grab that when I get the window scrapers. Yes, they're still soft and uncracked! :thumb:

· Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the middle rubber piece is still available NOS just head to the local dodge dealer he can hook you up for about $46 each.
Cool. I have a friend that works parts at a local Dealership. Maybe I can get a discount. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.