Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to buy just the lenses for the Omni headlight bezels? I found on pic of a blue onmi with clear signal lenses and wondered where to find those. Im starting a mild restoration of my 85 GLH and would like to replace them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Why are these impossible to find?!
These clear corner lenses look perfect.
I remove the orange from the headlights on almost every car I own. it clashes with everything and looks like a road cone stuck to the nose. The GLHS with the silver on black with clear corner lenses would look perfect. I find it sort of crazy no one ever reproduced this part or there arent more of these clear corner lenses around. Wikipedia seems to have the only image of them..
1990 Omni most likely non turbo

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here are pics of two lenses.
Anyone know anyone that does 3D printing? Or plastic forms?
..If we were in china there would be a thousand companies in a square block in shenzen that could make these..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Keeping this thread going with an "I'll add myself to that list for a group buy"! I've never seen one clear and instantly though "THAT is how it should look". NICE Change.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here is an update: A member sent me a message and said the photo of the clear lenses is his ride and they were chinsy reproduction lenses that the orange faded out of! So I guess they were never an OEM option but they look really good.

8 more people and we can get a set. .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts