Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was takin a look at these Aeros. http://www.ebay.com/itm/151394657127?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true They're 13x7 2" Offset 4 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern will it fit? any rubbing? and also what tires are best? (somethin cheapy) thinking about some cheap coilovers to get me some drop too, so basically wondering what combos of suspension,tires and these wheels would be best and where to find em:party2:?

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
So was takin a look at these Aeros. Aero Race Wheel 13x7 2" Offset 4 on 4 1 2 Bolt Pattern Black 30 174520 | eBay They're 13x7 2" Offset 4 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern will it fit? any rubbing? and also what tires are best? (somethin cheapy) thinking about some cheap coilovers to get me some drop too, so basically wondering what combos of suspension,tires and these wheels would be best and where to find em:party2:?

thanks guys

No, they won't fit. The Omni is a 4 X 100mm bolt pattern.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya thats right my bad i forgot the omni is 4x100 but lucky for me the wheels also come in that bolt pattern so i guess im asking if the width has good clearance and whats a good juicy tire setup

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
GLH's, SC's & GLHS's used a 15x6 38mm offset with either a 195/50-15 or a 205/50-15

with the right rim offset & width you can fit up to a 225/50-15 on an omni

search for 'wheel offset calculator' .
play around with that..

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
There is no 'good' 13" tire setup for an Omni. Barely any 13" tire sizes are still in production and none of them are sporty unless you count dedicated race tires for tiny antique roadsters. There is a spec tire used on Midget cars that would work if you could get a hold of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts