Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I need is one. Preferred with the Dodge logo rather than the CS logo, but either will do. eBay has turned up nothing and the two people that have recently posted these have sold them.

Help me out!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have 3 white ones that say "dodge" and one gray (I think) one that says "dodge" but it was spray painted white by the previous owner to somewhat match the others. I would bet that the paint would come off pretty easily if you need it to be gray.

If you are interested in any of them, just pm me with an offer. I don't really need them anymore, I found some gray ones with the cs logo for my shelby.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check on e-bay, I see them on there quite frequently. Good luck!
Oh man I wish. I've come up empty handed every time I've looked for them on eBay.

I have 3 white ones that say "dodge" and one gray (I think) one that says "dodge" but it was spray painted white by the previous owner to somewhat match the others. I would bet that the paint would come off pretty easily if you need it to be gray.

If you are interested in any of them, just pm me with an offer. I don't really need them anymore, I found some gray ones with the cs logo for my shelby.
Do you have any pictures? I would especially like to see that one that has been repainted. I do indeed need one grey one. If you could send some pictures over to [email protected], I'd really appreciate it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts