Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few things that i would like to sell as a package deal since i no longer have my daytona. heres what all i have.

brand new rebuilt 87 t2 turbo engine, never installed and still needs broken in.
t2 intake with throttle body, not sure on size.
polished original fuel rail
brand new 42lb injectors and original injectors that came with the intake
87 t2 glhs stage 2 computer that goes inside the car by the pass. kick panel
stock t2 intercooler
3in turbos unleashed swing valve

also i have whats left of a turbo, it was in my old house when it burnt down so i dont know if its still any good, but it has a .63 ar and is still on the exhaust manifold.

i have over 1500 invested which was a sweet deal but as i said i dont have my daytona anymore and im moving in a couple of weeks so im passing on an even sweeter deal to all you guys here. im only asking 900 bucks and im firm on that cause its a steal. but you would have to come and pick it up cause i have no idea on how to ship all of that. or if your close enough i can bring it all to you if im compensated for the extra gas, would be willing to drive upto 200 miles. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a one piece and im trying to sell it as a package right now but if i get enough people interested in all the parts i might sell seperate. so far someone wants the engine, somebody else wants what is left of the turbo and you want the intake so if 3 more people want the other stuff then i guess i will sell seperate. and if i do sell the intake it would include the fuel rail, injectors, and throttle body. but i really have no idea how to ship stuff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres the pics i got yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
i pm'd him days ago about the turbo, he is trying to sell it all together as a package. i am still interested in the remains of the turbo and manifold.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Possibly interested in short block, if your willing to sell me just that and ship it let me know more about it. I have a rod knock so I'm looking at swapping it out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts