Turbo Dodge Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
bump, im still wanting to sell as a package and to someone locally cause mailing it all is gonna be to hard and it will take me forever to get rid of it all. so 800 bucks and you pick it up. and as of right now im in alton, il right by st. louis. but dont have the package with me. but will be going and getting it on friday.

·
Premium Member
6,987 Posts
well,most of it would have been gone by now had you just started parting it and shipping it out. the longer you wait the longer it takes to get rid of. i am still waiting on a shipping price for the turbo and swing valve setup,as stated before, i will mail a postal money order to pay for the items i buy, but i need them shipped.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
well sorry guys i have also been really busy sifting through the ashes of whats left of my house, fighting with the insurance company, and trying to move over 130 miles away. i really dont have time seperate each part right now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im sorry to hear about your situation, nonethless, you must be responsive if you are trying to sell something on here. Truthfully even if you were willing to ship at this point i'd be very cautious. Careful guys, far too many excuses on this post.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.