Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of selling my two turbo dodges in order to buy a Cummin's that I can get a sweet deal on from a buddy. Bought both as possible projects but have yet to do anything with either of them.

1989 Dodge Caravan 2.5 Turbo, Auto trans, White with blue interior. $2000 OBO

(Will send a link to the original sellers ad if intested, can't post links yet as I do not have 5 posts.)

I bought it from the guy selling it above and had it shipped over to Ontario. The body is really clean except for a small spot behind the rear wheel arch. It would also need an exhaust but that's not much of a problem if you plan on adding power anyway. Finally does need struts and probably rear shocks. The mechanism to hold the hood locked shut is out of the vehicle but came with it. Came with another set of rims and tires as well as cargo van mirrors and some 5 speed conversion parts and other miscellaneous bits.

1985 Chrysler Lebaron GTS 2.2 Turbo, 5 speed, Black on Black $800 OBO

(Will send a link to my ad on the Ontario SDAC forum if interested, can't post links until I have 5 posts.)

That is a link to an ad I put up on the Ontario SDAC forum. Car needs a wheel bearing and E-Brake work as well as floor pans on the driver side at least. I have the wheel bearing new in box still. Car pulls nice and hard builds 10lbs of boost. I think it's too cool and rare of a car to be scrapped or parted out so that's why I bought it.

If you have any questions or need to contact me my email is [email protected]. I'll be as honest as possible in my answers. Willing to take offers on both. Can send photo's over email as they aren't uploading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts