Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped over to my neighbor who picked up his Onyx a week ago. Aside from the dirt, I think it's a lot closer to Shale Green than my Aqua.

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
Nice Pics - Onyx Green is Nice but The Aqua Looks nice too.

Spdrcr - im with you

Argh my eyes -rubs rubs- no no its the dreadiful ugly aztek! 8*

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
No offence to the shale owners, but that color doesn't do much for me. Looks too much like a government car color. Maybe with some flames or stripes?

·
Registered
301 Posts
This thing I think of the color of an army jeep... this comes from someone that thinks the aooga horn sounds like a submarine lowering and surfacing

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Get the Onyx some dice will-ya already!!

Sorry about the Aztek back there... that sucks :(

·
Registered
501 Posts
Onyx doesnt photograph well, it looks much better in person IMO. Electric Blue is better though ;)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I love my aqua also ! Hey Bullwinkle, next time how 'bout a fair compare: at least get a pic when / if your neighbor' s car is at least clean,lol! I'd really like to see how close it actually is !

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FLASHBK2 said:
I love my aqua also ! Hey Bullwinkle, next time how 'bout a fair compare: at least get a pic when / if your neighbor' s car is at least clean,lol! I'd really like to see how close it actually is !
Hey, I'm not going to wash it for him. Some things are out of my control. Maybe when the nice weather comes along and the sun is shining... :}

1 - 20 of 32 Posts