Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the description of what I am looking at purchasing - I was just hoping somebody else on this board could help me out by telling me if this will scan my 87 Chrysler LeBaron... I was told I believe that it was the Pathfinder 2 that I needed to scan the chrysler - is the 1993 DOMESTIC PATHFINDER II '93 OTC what i need?

Below is the description:

OTC 4000E MONITOR DIAGNOSTIC/TEST KIT. 1993 MODEL.
NOT A COMPLETE KIT, BUT DOES CONTAIN THE 4000E MODULE WITH CORDS

THERE ARE THE FOLLOWING MODULE INSERTS:
DOMESTIC PATHFINDER III '94 OTC
DOMESTIC PATHFINDER '79-'92 GM
FORD,CHRYSLER
1993 ASIAN IMPORTS
1993 DOMESTIC PATHFINDER II '93 OTC

SOME NAMES OF OTHER ITEMS INSIDE HARDSHELL CASE ARE:
CONNECTOR CABLES FOR FORD
FORD II (USE WITH '93 OR NEWER PATHFINDER SOFTWARE)
GM TPI
CHRYSLER
GM
HONDA/ACURA CODE JUMPER OTC P/N 3305-68
GEO/SUZUKI ADAPTER OTC P/N 3305-69(FOR USE W/ UNIV A CABLE OTC P/N 213487)
AND ANOTHER CABLE WITH A SMALL CYLINDER AT ONE END AND BATTERY CLIPS AT THE OTHER. THERE IS NO MANUAL FOR THE UNIT ITSELF, BUT THERE IS AN UPDATE MANUAL, ORDER BLANK AND A BOOK FOR AN aUTO X-RAY UNIT. ALL FROM OTC DIVISION SPX CORP., OWATONNA, MN. WHAT IS IN CASE IS IN GOOD CONDITION.

·
Registered
632 Posts
yes, the pathfinder II is the one you want if you want to datalog. Otherwise the I or the chrysler chip will do

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
for similar money get a Snap-on scanner or better yet get a real DRB II. I just sold my DRBII to a nice guy from FL for $500. I think he's happy with the deal. I just wasn't using it anymore.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking for a scanner in the $100 to $200 range.

I ended up buying one similar to the one stated above for $150+ship (172 total) with even the connections and cards for the A604 Transmission.

The original auction I won - the seller is not contacting me and is not responding to e-mail or phone calls so I reported them as a non-selling seller.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts