Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably way to early to post about, but I just wondered when it will be. I have an A-Hole boss and I'd better turn in a request off early. :bash:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I wonder when the next meeting is to :confused:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Maybe we can decide on the 21st at the party.... ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if my van is ready by then, mayyybe I'll go, but I doubt it. I'm waiting on SS turbo lines and they're out of stock for probably 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
When is easter??? More than likely mid april or mid may.. haven't decided yet...

May 8, James and I (maybe Warren) are rolling to Cecil

·
Registered
859 Posts
i may come. i probably won't have a running TD by then but i'd be willing to tear up the strip with my V6 auto shadow. or i'll sell it and buy a TI lancer from the j-yard.;)

·
Registered
954 Posts
i cant wait, i may bring my lil sis and her car along too....if we ever get the focker running again :bang head

·
Registered
327 Posts
dont give up hope gomer ;)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I think I may try to make it up there. I may not have the turbo Dodge I want ready to run, but at least I'll have a turbo Dodge to run. Clay, if I do, I'll bring those SS/T wheels.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Sorry, Haven't had any time to plan for it. Looks like life just got busier to boot.

Someone else might have to plan it or we might just wait til the fall....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
:( but but but!!!!!!!!!

well, heaven forbid, but if it would come down to this, I might be able to put something together around Indy. I dont know the OVC area well enough to do much there.

clay

glhsken said:
Someone else might have to plan it or we might just wait til the fall....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
well, if it should get to that point, (which I would really love to do both, still have the OVC spring fling, then maybe something in the summer/early fall for the Indy guys)

anyway, if it would get to that point, we should probably try to do a dyno (if possible), and then maybe something with a drag strip somewhere. Maybe just a dyno day, maybe just a strip day... who knows!

Clay

·
Registered
826 Posts
We just need to pick a day and have people show up; I'll look into it asap.... ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
R/T said:
We just need to pick a day and have people show up; I'll look into it asap.... ;)
*Whew!!*
I was almost thinking that Spring Fling was cancelled.
Just hanging out with everyone is a highlight for me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
witch day would be best? they have street drags on tue, at irp, i like weekends but some have to work... as for the dyno, iam in the process of seeing what is involved to lease one and set up a shop... i have a great place to do it just need to get info....

·
Registered
327 Posts
cool to find that out anyone know how joe o'conner is doing? I havent seen him for a wile. :( (at the track)

·
Registered
327 Posts
oh yea forgot to mention one of my friends cousin just bought a 85 new yourker 2.2l turbo he's like this thing can't go fast it's a 4 banger i was like trust me go to this webpage and gary's webpage and you'll find out what you can do with that car hehe the car is in great shape exept the ceiling sag's alittle ;) hope to see all you there :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts