Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far TD has been a godsend. I have been able to get some great stuff at even better prices here than if I looked elsewhere. so let the luck holdout a little longer...

Problem: I pulled an Overhead console from a 90 3.0 V6 Lebaron coupe thinking its the same wiring setup as a P body one, long story short Its not the Lebaron OHC uses a signal from the BCM computer to tell the display to dim when the lights are on. Bus + & - signals, twisted wires and all that bs
P bodys dont have a BCM or any of that computer controlled junk to dim anything.

What I need (or really want!) if someone here has a parts car P body with the ohc or knows of a complete OHC in a junkyard shadow/sundance. I want the bracket for mounting it, complete OHC, (not picky about color or if cloth is falling off, just needs to all be there) Complete wiring harness to where it plugs in at the floor pan or behind glove box ?? (runs down the d-side B pillar according to 94 fsm) or atleast a 3-4 ft section so it can be spliced and the outside airtemp sensor mounted in front of the radiator support and atleast 12" of wiring pigtail for splicing purposes. basically everything pictured

Here

If someone here can get all of that, I would be forever thankfull and will pay $50 + shipping or $60 + shipping if the entire wiring harness is pulled and not cut

many thanks in advance

·
Registered
20 Posts
What year P body are you wanting it for? I pulled one from a pull it yard and had it in my 92 shadow. I have the complete set up. it worked well. it is missing the swing down door though. its not broken, just the door is missing. and like you said, they material basically fell off. i removed it all and just plugged it in, under the dash, and on the radiator support. Will your set up work in a 89 lebaron? thats my current project, we could just swap...let me know. Thanks!
Darrell

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine is a 94, base model shadow and does not have a factory plug-in for one ?? But I would think a 92 to 94 is the same

I'll send you a pm to discuss the details :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts