Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done anything different with the markers, headlights, tail lights on a p-body? im trying to come up with some ideas but the ones that sound good, dont as soon as i actually look at the car lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
I use trimmed 90 A-Body clear front turn signal lens. I also like to tint the orange side makers too.

later.

has anyone done anything different with the markers, headlights, tail lights on a p-body? im trying to come up with some ideas but the ones that sound good, dont as soon as i actually look at the car lol

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow i just got a great idea.. im gonna try it tomorrow and if it comes out good, i'll post pics and do a write up.. lol im gonna wait on saying what the idea is just in case its crap. save myself the embarrasment ( wich is more than i'd get for not being able to spell the word) haha o well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so today i cut the lenses off my marker lights and epoxied some clear plexi glass to them. came out pretty sweet looking (IMO) i'll get picks up tomorrow it was dark by the time i finished and my camera sucks with bad light. i can do a little bit of a write up too if anyone wants.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
even though im not a fan of the piece of bumper attatched to the bottom to make a kit, i have to give you props for actually doing the sides lol i see so many of these where they just do the front and rear and say they have a body kit. i like the tail lights clever thinking. what red paint did you use for the lights? is your car the factory red? i've been wanting to paint some trim red again but i'm afraid it'll be a way diff color red.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
99 cent walmart red paint. It wasn't very close but it work. It was daily beater that would kill most that tried. Yes mine was factory red but it had the sliver bottom as the 2 tone. I bought the car 50 bucks and drove in it home. Install a turbo 2.5 with a t2 convert garret and turbo a413 into it crank the boost. It was fun car until the turbo went to hell. My jeep is it replacement now.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok before the bashing starts.. i know its hacked.. im working on another set i got from the junk yard.. they will look a lot better (without the orange) im leaving a small piece of reflective on the sides so i dont have to deal with the annoying law inforcement around here. i need to paint the insides of the sides with some reflective silver/chrome. the fronts are already like that inside! will get pics of the finished second set of lights that im doing the RIGHT way, but that might be a while, im pretty busy lately.. but i will post them asap.

let me knwo what you think of this idea! if i can get these other ones to come out good, and get a system going, i'd be willing to make them and sell them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts