Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Tim Weible

As of now the convertible top and the vehicle lights will be up on ebay tonight. The stuff is also posted for sale over at the TC forums so its first come first serve.

The car: 1989 TC, Yellow/Ginger/Ginger. T2 2.2, a568 transmission.
The pictures: drpsycho187 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heres some specific items and prices ive figured based on previous sales.

All of these prices INCLUDE UPS SHIPPING to Continental USA unless stated otherwise. If you want it cheaper via USPS, too bad. Alaska/Hawaii, please message first. Canadians please contact me for a quote and be prepared to wait along time like youre used to doing.

Exhaust manifold, w/ 4 turbo nuts. $25

T2 2.2 rods and pistons - $140

T2 intake, decent paint, semi complete. Includes fuel rail, injectors, sensors. Including the wiring for the charge air sensor in case you are converting from T2. Injector wiring was faulty. The TPS sensor plastic clip housing is broken. $45

once piece valve cover.. looks decent, sealed ok. dirty underneath as expected. $50

Like new Autozone starter. Literally has less than 1,000 miles. $35

T2 Airbox Setup for a BOV but there is no BOV included. $30

TC airhorn w/ compressor- works fine- $50

88/89 Daytona T2 5spd computer - $90
89 TC T2 auto computer - $90

turboxs knock off bov, mounted on 2.25" pipe. - paid 80 for both w/ shipping, used for less than 1,000 miles, ship it to u for $60.

3" TU Exhaust- 3"DP to fake cat, pipes out back to a 3" magnaflow muffler. no muffler tip. Includes 6 Stainless steel band camps and a couple autozone hangars to finish it up. Just paid about $400 for everything a month ago.. if someone local wants to come grab it they can have it for $250 cash.. prefer not to ship, and will have to factor in more $ for that.
Not sure what other cars it will fit.. and cannot support your installation.

a568.. prefer not to ship. still has a bit of a leak. ran fine, shifts ok, but you may want to inspect/maintance with new forks n such. $300 local.

rear adjustable poly motor mount, bracket for trans. $45

The wheels will be the last thing to go from the car as i MIGHT need to move the car. If youre local and really want them, provide some cores so i can roll the car! $200 w/exhange for the wheels and tires (very good (Less than 5,000 miles) falken 205/60/15's).. When the car is gone for good/never needs to be moved, same price but no exchange.

I'm sure i forgot stuff... so if you see something shoot me a message and ill reply with a price.

Prices are flat WITH shipping in continental USA. I dont like to spend hours and hours getting quotes so i pick a fair price on average for all.

Discounts for buying multiple items.

First come first serve.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This will be the pending sale post:

T2 Rad/IC/Fan really good condtion, no leaks - $130
T2 Garret, big can w/ 2.5" SV - some play no smoke boosted fine - $160
2.2 commonblock oilpan WITH pickup. $55
T2 Hoses
Grainger valve from TU. This is the updated 'fast response one' that sells for $43. $30 shipped
a568 shifter, knob, boot, and cables. - cables are Very good condition. $80 shipped.
TU 6 puck clutch, blue pressure plate. $235 shipped. Less than 1,000 miles.
Autometer RED vac/boost gauge. 30psi/30vac. no mounting hardware, just the gauge and tubing.
No pic for this, it looks like this one: eBay Motors: AUTOMETER ES SERIES RED 30 PSI BOOST VACUUM GAUGE 5903 (item 250247322033 end time May-19-08 04:37:46 PDT)
$35 shipped.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2.2 crankshaft is available, let me pull it and check the condition. I will have it pulled thursday night and hopefully post late thursday or friday evening with pictures/condition.

Thanks,

·
Registered
370 Posts
would you consider selling just the big wastegate can and 2.5" SV? If so I would be interested. Also interested in the starter.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turbo is pending sale currently.. same with starter..(got a PM on starter about 1 hour before your post).
Ill keep you first in line if either decide not to purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks like I lost edit rights to the posts.. so this is what is now unavailable/pending:

88/89 Daytona T2 5spd computer - $90
Like new Autozone starter. Literally has less than 1,000 miles. $35
Intake/exhaust manifold - $75

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Able to check this from work today.. Only update is the intake is definetely comitted.

Do you care about the condition of the rubber in the mount/bracket? Well go 25 shipped.. just depends if you want it when you find out rubber condition. Will post that late tonight after i pull it/drop the block.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wheels will be last to go... looking towards mid july for those.. when the time comes ill quote everyone interested shipping prices.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shifter and cables available again.. everything else pending still pending, some paid for..

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ALL: Go ahead and make payments and ill box it up and have it ready for UPS tomorrow...

I have all this packing stuff in my kitchen thats getting lonely...

Really need to be able to update the first post!! Grr. Heres whats sold so far:

Turbo
Clutch
Boost gauge
air hoses
starter
alternator
rad/ic/fan
crank
a few misc wiring pieces
front motor mount
daytona t2 computer
oilpan/pickup
grainger

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Updating availability and some prices:

Heres some more detailed pics of the rods and pistons... $140 to your door for 2.2 t2 robs and pistons.

Rods are 4323958, pistons are B C C D.

I will seperate them, but there will be a much higher charge each and must have at least two sold before seperating. $60 each with shipping.

I just gave them a quick bath and coated them with wd40 so they dont stick/rust while they are waiting to go home with you.

can see a few more, including the previous bearing condition at: drpsycho187 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A568, Small Spline, $300. LOCAL. Shifted ok. After reevaluating i think it might need a input shaft bearing.

I have shifter and cables and rear mount/like new bobble strut... add $100 for all of these items. Do not have a driver side mount for it.

Or come over and talk and offer something!

one piece valve cover is now $45 shipped.

TC airhorn $45 shipped. (cmon, it sounds cool people!)

BOV w/ pipe, ready to install just replace stock airbox. $55 shipped!

3" exhaust still available... hardly used.. $250 come pick it up or ill box it up for $275+shipping. Going to take alot of effort to box. $410 to buy everything thats included if you were to go to FWD or TU or such... save some $$$.

89 tc computer still available.... $80 shipped. This is an automatic T2 computer. Its slightly less 160hp than the t2 manual, but is programmed to have a proper idle on an auto. Or, you can just buy it to socket. Your choice.

2.5" downpipe .. has a good condition donut on it.. shipped to ur Americam door for.. $45.

Discounts for buying multiple stuff.... just make some offers worst ill do is laugh and call you names...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts