Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Daytona Turbo 5spd. Building a race car so all un needed parts are for sale. Complete interior in great shape, full a/c system, all kinds of random stuff. If we dont need it to go fast it is for sale.

I can get more pictures or video and i will ship anywhere as long as you pay all S/H.

Paypal preferred.

Car located in DFW.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I need the power seat controls on the center console.

Also the cigarette lighter? sort of random but mine is missing and I've been looking for the correct one for an 85 G body.

D/S power window motor still work?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I'm up here in Canada, so shipping would destroy me lol however I have some family in Harlingen that could receive it for me. I may not need the condenser, I'll have to check tonight. 200 USD? Counter offer?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you have the AIS motor? I'll buy the complete throttle body if needed, but I'm looking for an '85/'85 AIS motor. The '84 units had the issue of going past the stops and leaving you with a 3000RPM idle...

·
Registered
51 Posts
What about the gearshift knob? Will you be using that? If not, does it work, and is it cosmetically OK? The pull-up for reverse sometimes sticks on mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So I got a window motor but the drive mechanism it attaches to is also broken. Still have this thing? I need the driver's side.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fuel filler neck available by chance? I wasn’t sure if you’ll need the original in your rebuild. If not I’m interested! Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts