Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting a 1985 Shelby Charger. Everything available except engine, accessories, and transaxle. Nice front sheetmetal and doors. Good glass all around. Nice nosecone. Great spoilers and gfx. Nice '83-'84 SC seats (blue/silver). Nice plastics in the interior. Nice dash, console, and cluster. Decent door panels for a driver. Other good bits.

Will NOT ship large parts! Send me a PM plus your zip code and I'll figure price with shipping for other parts.

Pics available. Car is in central Oklahoma. Car WILL be crushed at the end of May, period, so don't dink around and wait! I want this thing GONE! Will make someone a screaming deal on the car as a titled roller, too!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kowalski - the spoiler and extensions are $100.00 PLUS shipping in the US.

Shellboy - I have a tentative sale on the whole parts car this evening, but if it doesn't pan out, I'd take $30.00 for the rear quarter gfx and $20.00 for the outer door handles PLUS shipping in the US.

moparfwdsleeper - the belts are light gray and in good condition. The rear louvers are Charger-unique, and went with the other Charger.

I can get $225.00 for the car as it sits from the crusher guy, so if anyone needs a complete parts car or a cool potential auto-crosser, it takes $225.00 to buy the whole car.

·
Helping when I can
1,326 Posts
AAAARGH!!! SOMEBODY BUY THAT ROLLER!!!!:eek:mg:

SAVE IT FROM THE CRUSHER!!!:sick:

OKLAHOMA IS TOO FAR AWAY FROM ME:bang head

That poor little unwanted L-Body:(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The seal around the sunroof is decent, but I don't know if it'll come out intact. I'll look at it closer Tuesday and see if it can be removed without problems. Then I can give you a price.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yup.

ALL PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! The two pending sales of the complete parts car fell through, but both were long-distance deals, so time is running out here, gentlemen! I want to see parts go to people that need them, not to the crusher, but I'm absolutely NOT hanging on to the car beyond the end of May! June first, it gets loaded on the hauler and it's off to the crusher! Everything from interior fasteners to exterior spoilers is available!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I meant the seal on the sunroof itself.If you can send me a picture would be great.

The seal around the sunroof is decent, but I don't know if it'll come out intact. I'll look at it closer Tuesday and see if it can be removed without problems. Then I can give you a price.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yup.

ALL PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! The two pending sales of the complete parts car fell through, but both were long-distance deals, so time is running out here, gentlemen! I want to see parts go to people that need them, not to the crusher, but I'm absolutely NOT hanging on to the car beyond the end of May! June first, it gets loaded on the hauler and it's off to the crusher! Everything from interior fasteners to exterior spoilers is available!
What kind of shape are the two plastic pieces at the bottom of the rear interior sail panels. I need both sides. They go between the floor and sail panel right beside the back seat. I also need the wiring harness for the rear of the car if in good shape ie all light sockets work and aren't melted,cracked or damaged. I may need some pieces out of the steering column. My high ligth switch doesn't work but it may just be the rod has come loose. Can you give me a price shipped to Poquoson Va 23662.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, boys & girls, here is what I've got left that is still on the car and ready for a buyer, all in what I would call from good to excellent condition, depending on the item:

EXTERIOR: Everything!
Glass
sunroof & seal
spoilers & gfx,
front fenders
nose cone
reinforcement bar
taillights
turn signal/park lights
front side marker lenses
exterior door handles
Hatch, hood and doors (buyer must pick these up or provide a means to ship them!)

INTERIOR: Cargo area plastic panels (upper and lower),
Two pair of rear seat speaker covers
NICE sunvisors!
Lower portion of rear seat.
Complete set of seat belts, front and rear
Complete dash assembly, including instrument cluster, A/C switches, fascias, glove box, dash pad, h/l switch, t/s-dimmer switch
heat/air ducting
Interior wiring harness
Engine computer
E-brake handle & cables
Under-dash console, map light, cupholder, radio surround
Door mirrors w/remote cables
Pedal assembly

MECHANICAL:
Nearly NEW three-way adjustable KONI front struts AND nearly NEW rear shocks (not Koni's)
Brake assemblies F&R
Intercooler

Assorted fasteners, screws, bolts, and clips.

There are more items, but these are the items that I figure folks might want. Remember, the car is going to the crusher on June first. I will not pull parts and "hold" them for people - first person with an acceptable cash offer AND sends me cash for part "X" wins, it's that simple. I've PM'd and e-mailed people with prices (I know there are a couple of you that I haven't got to yet! I'm getting there!), so if you want the part, send me your shipping address and I'll email you my info for payment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
do you by chance have the shift linkage? I am in need of the main rod that went to the shifter. And I am in need of the pivots that go with them. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Crunch-time is closing in - literally! It goes to the car shredder next week! A money order is what it takes to get parts, not just asking about them! I'm catching up on a couple of picture requests today. Hurry if you are serious!

The complete interior wiring harness is the only part I've received payment on. Lots of good stuff here!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.