Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my TI white Daytona with blue interior, fully loaded except for t-tops/sunroof. I was in the middle of doing a TII swap but found a car that has no rust(this one has rusted floors and frame) and it already a TII. So other than my TII intake, radiator/ic/fan, almost everything is available. Just let me know what you want and your offer for it. Also forgot the engine is out of it but it has the a413 transmission in it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have both mirrors I will check if they function later today(I was pretty sure they do but you never know) only issue is that the actuall glass/mirror deal came unglued from the passenger side housing and fell off and broke. The drivers side is in decent shape and both have been painted with a quick coat of black.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok checked the mirrors and I think only the driver mirror works, the passenger wasn't responding, I will take it out tho and see if is just my switch or if it just doesn't work.

Also, this has a digital dash if anyone is looking for one

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
O.K., keep my posted.

Oh, I just remembered, how are the weatherstrips at the bottom of the door windows, I could use a good set of those. I might also be in the market for the black exterior window surrounds on the door exteriors.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
window surrounds are in decent shape, the window scrapers (which I assume you are talking about) are pretty beat up and jagged. I'll try to get some pictures here soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts