Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up and am parting an 89 Shelby Daytona 5 speed.
Keeping the drivetrain, harnesses, lower I/C hose and disc brakes. Car has rust all underneath and junkyard finished up the body panels when they moved it from around the other cars. :(
White exterior anr maroon leather interior. Let me know what you need and I'll see if it has it and get it pulled for you.

Thanks
Gary

Car is in Pocahontas Arkansas.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 days left.
Also have a stock I/C out of it for 50 plus shipping
and it had the rear hatch cover at one time so it does still have the red hangers.

Also looking for a T2 valve cover since it was missing off the engine

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is it 2.5 short block? do you still have the louvers>?
It came with a 2.2 CB, but I do have a 2.5 out of an 89 auto shelby. Ran great when pulled. Prolly would want to replace the head gasket though since Mileage is unknown on it.

No louvers.

It has a 12 button, but the interior harness is going into my 88 Daytona. The buttons are sticky on the Nav. but it will go in my car once I get it cleaned up.

The airbox to turbo inlet hose is there. Do you need the accordian half or the "normal" hose half. I have both.

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is a strange one...

I am missing the right hand horn button cover (little grey plastic piece). Do you have that?

I am also in need of the drivers-side cargo-area light cover... how about that?

I could also use the black plastic that goes under the car on the side where all the pullies/belts are. Some n00b just decided to cut mine up... so all my pullies and belts are exposed to the road now.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is a strange one...

I am missing the right hand horn button cover (little grey plastic piece). Do you have that?

I am also in need of the drivers-side cargo-area light cover... how about that?

I could also use the black plastic that goes under the car on the side where all the pullies/belts are. Some n00b just decided to cut mine up... so all my pullies and belts are exposed to the road now.
I believe I still have the horn button and am pulling the plastics off. I don't run them so I won't need them. :)
Cargo light cover was MIA

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you keeping the cam, or are you upgrading the cam on the car?
Someone stole the VC off the car so the cam is a little rusty. Would need a cleaning but I would prolly let it go. Would like to find an 88 TBI cam for this engine.

Let me know.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
522 Posts
if you still have it, PM me a Price with shipping for the Pass side lower control arm shipped to 06824. Ty

And also a price for complete (firewall out to lights "everything") engine harness if it's cheap enough i'll take it also i have limited $$ at the moment.

Thanks again

·
Registered
136 Posts
White exterior anr maroon leather interior. Let me know what you need and I'll see if it has it and get it pulled for you. [/QUOTE said:
is the driver seat an enthusiast seat? if so what shape?
all i need is the "skin"
thks!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you still have it, PM me a Price with shipping for the Pass side lower control arm shipped to 06824. Ty

And also a price for complete (firewall out to lights "everything") engine harness if it's cheap enough i'll take it also i have limited $$ at the moment.

Thanks again
Ty,
For some reason this car does not have the cast A arms. I don't know why as there is no sign of any front end damage.

Also keeping the harness to put in my 88.

Smec going in my 88

The seat skins are completely trashed front and rear.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts