Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i know i can get more $$ from parting this thing then i can selling it outright SO. LMK what you need off it. It is running and driving, the trans was kinda weak in it thoe. it would be a good one to rebuild, the motor runs great thoe..

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh i only have this thing about a week or so before its off to the crusher.

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$500. the inside is tore apart windows are taken out. there is almost no rust.

· Banned
3,531 Posts
i'm interested, close to rust free is what i want to start with, fixing up a t1 is cheap and easy.
what colors is it and is the glass broken out or just taken out and needs to be put back in, i can source all of the rest cheap.

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the glass is taken out. it is silver with surface rust on the roof.

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMK if you guys want anything it is going to the JUNK soon. like this week

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no one needs a good running 2.5 common block motor? it will go to the junk. i will drive it there i don't care. This van is running shape, just needs the inside to be put back together

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll give ya scrap weight value and you wont have to drive it anywhere,lol

I would just about get scrap price for my asking price., Now if you want to give some $$ and another car or truck i can take in then we might talk.

But if i am gunna get screwed on it. i will do the screwing to myself. and just take it to the junkyard.

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No possibility of seperating the turbo, and the intake w/ TB ,injectors, and harness???? If so, I'll buy

Sure but, give it a few days. i would like to sell the motor as a complete unit.

I would sell the motor for like $150. the tranns can stay on it, itis not much good, it slips..

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Would like to have the engine ,but you're 8 1/2 hours from me

Yeah it is a good motor, i don't want it to go to waste. I have looked for a long time before for a god turbo motor. Now iam going to junk one, times have changed LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.