Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting a complete '90 Daytona ES. It is a 2.5L T1, auto. Red exterior, grey cloth interior, sunroof. Car has snowflake wheels with decent rubber. Pm me with your needs. Will not ship larger items. Located in Windsor, across from Detroit. Can deliver across border.

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here is a small rundown of parts and prices. The prices are in u.s. funds and include shipping, best offers accepted. Will not ship large parts. Just ask.

harness - $75

SBEC (auto) - $60

413 trans - $100

2.5L CB - $100

chin spoiler - $80

snowflakes - $40

cluster w/ 164 kms - $30

complete interior - $80

sunroof - $20

2.5" downpipe - $25

complete head assembly - $100

Any body parts (you remove) - $BEER

Plus much more. Just ask, I will more than l;ikely have it if it was on this car. Will trade for Drag Radials.

·
Registered
221 Posts
so can i have the hood and the rear bumper if i come remove it myslef?? also. is the sunroof a factory one? and my friend also needs the whole rear axle and hubs ect basically complete minus the wheels, i dont know how much u want for that. also is the block in good shape? how many miles are on it. and i might be intrested in the interior as well. thanks

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You come and remove it the body parts, they are yours for MMMM beer. It is a factory sunroof. I wouldn't be able to get rid of axle, it needs to roll so the wreckers can take it. Block is good, 164 000 kms. Interior is available. Home all weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. I was hoping that the center light console between the two sunvisiors is still avaliable? I had a 1989 Daytona ES and this was a pretty nice accesisory that they had on the car. If you know of what I am talking about, I would like to get it and the sunvisiors with the lighted vanity mirrors. Please give me any information you have. I am located outside of Detroit, Michigan. Thanks, Hope to hear from you soon. Return email is [email protected]

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am open to offers. The only problem I have is shipping large parts. If you can pick them up or I can meet you within Windsor/Detroit area, I will do that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Could use the injectors .. need some stockers to pass emissions.. how much shipped to 75081? Also what kind of shape was that air dam in? PM'ed..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts