Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting my 90 Lebaron VNT. I had it listed here http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85054
I have a about 30 pictures of the car here http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/navyboy65/90vnt/
So Far I haven't really tried to part it out but have sold the overhead console assembly with wiring and sensor. The 6 button traveler, side mirrors, and I think thats it so far.
For more info on the car see my other post and my web site.
Just a few of the parts I have for sale off the car:
RAD/IC w/ all hoses air box w/K&N $250 (no leaks has a repaired rad tab can e-mail pics)
Engine wiring harness un cut w/vnt specific $100
VNT engine computer $125 (worth that in core alone)
Ok Lebaron dash trim with the hard to find security light $20
Stock analog cluster with ~150k miles $75 (has boost under tach)
Digital 90+ cluster $100 w/connectors
Cluster bezel that has headlamp switch, wiper, and new turn signal switch $60
Grey airbag $20
8 out of 10 black leather steering wheel $35 or $50 W/grey backing and horn buttons
Much more up for grabs just ask!! I'm not keeping anything off the car so all the drivetrain is for sale too!
Car has grey cloth interior which is prety good for milage and age. Has the fulley powered drivers seat w/power recline!!!
I take paypal but you must add 4.5% to total, or money order and possibly a check?!?!?
Feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]
Call me @ 209-984-3589 Home or 209-743-4606 Cell
Thanks, Seth

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update

Pretty sure the 6 button trav is sold. Also the 1 peice valve cover I put on my 87 so it now has the older T2 style 4 peice on the VNT.
I also feel the need to say that don't ask or then buy something and ask for freebies. I can see for some screws os some cheap misc. stuff after you have bought something but not free wiring harnesses or elec components!!! Also I will not hack the wiring up if you want a section that just doesn't unplug you have to buy that whole section. I am trying to sell the car parts for $$$$.
Seth

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Pretty sure?? I sent you money for it already, so it had better be either on a Plane, or on horseback via Pony Express!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
desertsnake1991 Yep its sold to you and was mailed today just e-mailed you about it!!!

Cornflakes_GLHT Just pm'ed you back on the SBEC.

Parts sold so far, 6 button traveler, overhead consol w/wiring bracket and sensor, side power/heated mirrors, and a set of tail lights off another car so the set on the car is still for sale.

Also if your interested in the rear brakes $200+shipping for the calipers & caliper hoses, pads & shoes(parking brake), brackets, hubs/spindles/bearings, rotors, cables, proportioning valve. Note the brake system has less then 5k on it!!!

Seth

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ScottD THe hoses/tubes/air box are sold pending payment

JZK316 got your pm and I pm'ede you back.

Update: Air box ic hoses and tube, aswell as the wheels are sold pending payment!

The IC/Rad are still available say $200 + many more parts available!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Overhead consol sold

kandamotorsport said:
Overhead console and wiring?
Sorry the overhead consol assembly (overhead consol, bracket, wiring harness(overhead to connector by rear pass seat), and sensor) sold!

Also drivers arm rest, drivers window switches, drivers mirror swtich, and air bag sold pending payment.

See other posts for other itmes sold, if interested in anything else let me know!?!??!!

Seth

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Update

Update:
Sold pending payment:
2 infinity 2 am/fm/casstte decks
1 Infinity 1 am/fm/acssette deck
1 Slave cd player and cable
Power headlamp door motor
Leather steering wheel w/grey back and horn buttons
Both Door pillar pannels w/vnt nameplates/stickers
also digital cluster w/some wiring and connectors
Many Items still available just ask.
Seth

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All Items listed prior as "sold pending payment" are paid for!
More sold:
Sifter knob and boot
Cluster bezzel w/switches (turn, headlights, wipers, dimmer)
lighter (ash tray and assembly still available)
Pleanty of parts left just ask!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
What year is that digital cluster/6-button traveller out of? Did you get the body computer and EVIC node module out of the donor car too?

Jeff

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Quote "What year is that digital cluster/6-button traveller out of? Did you get the body computer and EVIC node module out of the donor car too?"

I am sarting to wonder if I will need that too to make the Navi work....hmmmmm...really need the wiring pigtail though, so at least get that to me, and If I need the other stuff above, I will take them as well.

Thanks for sending the stuff Seth...just need the starter and Fan relays under the hood in the realy box, that pigtail, and if needed, that thing above...and we are set!

(You get a nice feedback, pat on the back, and I will sing at your wedding...)

Jim

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turbo SOB said:
What year is that digital cluster/6-button traveller out of? Did you get the body computer and EVIC node module out of the donor car too?

Jeff
Digital cluster and 6-button traveller Sold already but were out of a 1990.
I still have the car and I have 2 premium body computers and that evic node!
Seth

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
desertsnake1991 said:
Quote "What year is that digital cluster/6-button traveller out of? Did you get the body computer and EVIC node module out of the donor car too?"

I am sarting to wonder if I will need that too to make the Navi work....hmmmmm...really need the wiring pigtail though, so at least get that to me, and If I need the other stuff above, I will take them as well.
I told you like 3 times I will not hack up the wiring. You knew that when you bought the parts! And the pigtail was not even mentiond when you bought it I have 2 body computers $25 each + shipping & the EVIC node(rare and hard part to find) is $40 + shipping

Thanks for sending the stuff Seth...just need the starter and Fan relays under the hood in the realy box, that pigtail, and if needed, that thing above...and we are set! I'm assuming you are wanting the relays for Free as you asked before and I told you that the relays are going with the engine wiring harness.

(You get a nice feedback, pat on the back, and I will sing at your wedding...)
I think I have already earned my good feed back. You paid me for parts and I sent you everything you paid for!
Jim
To all others to set it straight I will not hack up the wiring as I said over a month ago. If you want to hack it up you buy a section that unplugs and hack away! If anyone has questions just ask. I will strive to be very clear so were both on the same page.
Seth

1 - 20 of 51 Posts