Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting it out.. I hate to say it!

What do you need?

Its a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH , 2.2L CARB, Gold with Tan Interior. (rare colour)...

Would like to keep it but its too far gone... All panels are in not too bad shape... doors and hood included. Will also sell complete.

Have a good set of pizza cutter wheels. Tires are just rim protectors at this stage.

Gold with Tan interior.

Interior is out but complete...

I also have the following NEW IN BOX parts, a Melling SPD-29 cam with lifters, drilled and slotted rotors, cam belt, mopar air fuel ratio guage (used).

Car is in my Garage in Peterborough but I can pull the parts and bring to Toronto if needed. I will not deliver the car to Toronto unless a trailer and or payment for a rental trailer is agreeded on.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
interested in the Mopar a/f gauge. can you send me a pic

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am parting it out.. I hate to say it!

What do you need?

Its a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH , 2.2L CARB, Gold with Tan Interior. (rare colour)...

Would like to keep it but its too far gone... All panels are in not too bad shape... doors and hood included. Will also sell complete.

Have a good set of pizza cutter wheels. Tires are just rim protectors at this stage.

Gold with Tan interior.

Interior is out but complete...

I also have the following NEW IN BOX parts, a Melling SPD-29 cam with lifters, drilled and slotted rotors, cam belt, mopar air fuel ratio guage (used).

Car is in my Garage in Peterborough but I can pull the parts and bring to Toronto if needed. I will not deliver the car to Toronto unless a trailer and or payment for a rental trailer is agreeded on.
I'm interested in the ground FX's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts