Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Dodge Lancer being parted out, car was turbo automatic and rust free. Driveline already gone but most other parts there, right fender, hood and header damaged. Email me at [email protected] or post here with what you need and we will work it out. All parts will be shipped from 44255, Mantua Ohio.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do you have shelby swheel ,trunk name plate, rims,boost guage#plate, valve cover and a garret turbo if you have I'm interested, live in toledo and frequent the columbus area

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
88lancer said:
Do you have shelby swheel ,trunk name plate, rims,boost guage#plate, valve cover and a garret turbo if you have I'm interested, live in toledo and frequent the columbus area

sorry, I don't think its a shelby.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey 88 Lancer, This one is an 86!! But I do have a rusty SL that I would sell, I currently use it for my winter ride. It is missing the dash paque and wheel center caps, all else is there. I will check to see if I have any spare center caps laying around. Have a number plate from #618 that I could throw in on the deal. Car has 4 new tires and brake lines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts