Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I bought a 86 Shelby Charger for just the front sheet metal. I have a Rampage I am working on. It is a complete car. The car is the blue and silver theme. The seats are in great shape. I hate to scrap the car and not get any of the parts recycled into someone elses project. I know someone needs a part off of this thing. The car was running but had some sort of computer problem. They had driven it on the trailer but not on the streets. It has a turbo motor and stick shift trans. All the inside parts are available and any sheet metal that might be needed with the exception of the front clip and the Flares. I can be reached at 909 908-2771 or email @ [email protected]

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
254 Posts
If the front and rear seat material has no rips and in good shape I would be interested. You can just un zip and remove the material from the foam seat cushions and mail out in a box. PLMK

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
I would like to buy your Wastegate and Purge Solenoid Assembly!

I would like to by all your ristrictors / orifices out of you vacuum system.

here is what one looks like ;

Dorman Products - 47311

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I have a set of what I think are pizza wheels. They have 1 set of holes that run all around the wheel. Engine and trans 200.00 Are you local or would you need to ship it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will take the seats out of the car and take detailed pictures so you can see the condition and we can go from there if you are still interested.

·
Registered
80 Posts
how much for the wheels and spindels and rear drums? im doing a 4 lug to five conversion. i can come down to pick up all the stuff, im in northern cali.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its an entire car. Listing every part on the car would take more room than you can take for the ad and is not practical. If you need something I can price it for you.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Its an entire car. Listing every part on the car would take more room than you can take for the ad and is not practical. If you need something I can price it for you.
ok its a car i under stand that. but if you post a list of the main things like fenders, doors, hood, side skirts, motor/trans. things like that and put if you dont see it ask. its in the rules for a sale ad. it says "you must post a list of parts with prices" it doesnt mean every little nut and bolt lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.