Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my 1988 Shadow ES:(
-With the purchase of my CSX one has to go and I doubt anyone wants to come pick it up as a project car. Crappy thing is she's got updated black tags maybe 2months old:( anywho... LMK what your looking for and i'll get back to you. The only thing that is spoken for is the fog lights. Check out the 88 Shadow ES link in my signature for pics:thumb:

ALSO HAVE...

91 Spirit R/T Front and Rear brake swap(no prop valve). $200 obo +shipping
15" Pumpers with CS caps $180shipped
NIB large spline clutch 45+shipping
89+ Shadow Grill ~ Black good paint 25+shipping
Shadow ES Spoiler 25+shipping

There is more I will add later on once the CSX is on the road:thumb:

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Re: Parting Out....

Man this is a depressing thread. bump.

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

looking for a 1 piece turbo valve cover and "CS" pumper centercaps..
I only one two piece TURBO valve cover ... and the caps go with the wheels ;)look at it as getting free wheels with the purchase of the caps:D

Seats any good as well?
May be going into the CSX... Those CSX seats can be a PITA to keep clean but for the most part they are good. Dirty and the driver power seat works:thumb:

Man this is a depressing thread. bump.
I agree 110% with you on this. It isn't what i'm going forward to do:(

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts

You can always keep the car and make her sell one of hers, build it for her.

Another free bump btw.

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

lol she only has one:p 05 Malibu

I'll start another on later on. If I had a spare engine and trans it would be much easier to keep it. But the CSX original drivetrain is being stored and the one i've been building for the Shadow is in the CSX. So it still lives on right along with a Spirit R/T I also parted...

·
Registered
15 Posts

how much for the entire wiring setup including 40 way connector i take it that this is a turbo 1 harness either one will work. My car has zero wiring lol so i need as much as you can give me its a 87 shadow so it should work length wise great

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

how much for the entire wiring setup including 40 way connector i take it that this is a turbo 1 harness either one will work. My car has zero wiring lol so i need as much as you can give me its a 87 shadow so it should work length wise great
Not sure if I want to part with it, but money talks... Throw me an offer:thumb:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts