Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm parting out my 89 voyager as the body/frame are just in too bad of shape. I'll be posting the high perf goodies on ebay soon but for now I'll be selling most pieces of it cheap. The body isn't in good shape, but it was a running vehicle so maybe you need something I have? The van is in Clinton Township MI, 48038.
Thanks,
Howard

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the head,intake,exhaust,and turbo have been removed for me to clean up and put on Ebay, but the rest of the perfectly running 130,000 mile engine is still sitting in there. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it and I can try to take some pics of the bores if you're interested. But I'm not sure how it will come out in a picture.
Howard

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep all stock stuff. How's $75 for the shortblock? Do you have a trailer or a means to take the vehicle with the shortblock? Maybe there's some other stuff ya need :)

Howard

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, the entire A-413 trans (with shift kit) is still there. Along with the stock axles etc. I'll try to get some pics later today if there's still light. If not, then tomorrow.
Howard

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have most of the van. Some of the more interesting parts that I removed and have available over the course of other people wanting things are;
1. practically brand new alternator and belt along with the tensioner and brackets.

2. a 2 core aftermarket radiator that I made some custom brackets and attached a plastic Mopar fan to - real nice as it covers the entire radiator just perfectly.

3. airbox and intake hoses

4. good distributer and pickups

5. minivan style SMEC - both V6 and 2.5 turbo models.

6. Nice one-piece turbo valve cover

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am interested in the turbo. My lancer doesn't have one. Is it in good shape? Any shaft play? Also being that you removed the turbo, do you have any pics? Thanks.

-Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts