Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, Since I cant Sell the daytona, I am (sadly) going to part it out. Everything you see here is for sale.

- The Engine is a 2.5 CB Bored .030 over FRESH as fresh can be. The crank is ground .010m/.020r. New oil Pump The ballence shafts have been removed. NEW Flexplate. The pistons are from FWD performance, .030 Mahle. I had the rods honed and checked, also put new wrist pin bushings in.

- $400 never been ran!

- The Head is a G-Head. I have ported and polshed the head. I paid alot of attention to the intake bowls. Exhaust side i took out the slant in the outlet of the exhaust port and matched to the exhaust manifold. I played with the roof of the exhaust port to try and match it to the floor. I put conical valve springs from the 3.3 in and Spring retainers from an LS1.
NO CRACKS (with the exception of between the I and E Valves. normal for TD)
- $50

The Turbo is a T3/T04B. .48 turbine housing stage 1 wheel. 2.5in SV. I rebuilt the turbo less than 5k ago. I ported out the waistgate hole.
- $200 Shipped

- The Computer I Have a Chipped SBEC with my own tune on it, It is tuned for + 40 3 Bar. - SOLD

- Shelby 1 7/16 Sway Bar - $25

- 16 in Pumpers With All 4 C/S Caps. Needs Painted or Powtercoated - $220 SHIPPED

-Seats from an 87 shelby z. The driver seat is the enthusist seat. It does have a rip in the drivers seat. - Make me an Offer

- ES Ground Effects minus the rear bumper cover. - $50

-T2 exhaust manifolds, no cracks. $5 each

-late T1 intake 1-piece. no fuel rail - $10

- Late T2 1 Peice Intake. With Harness, Fuel rail, Knock Sensor, IAT Sensor. $50

-Front spindles from the big brake daytona, no calipers Just the spindle. $25 for the Pair

- The Body, Rust Free! It has damage to the driver rear quarter panel. It can be repaired. The Struts and shocks (Gabriel) were replaced about a year ago I can try to dig up a recept for that. It needs new springs. The driver rear springis weak. It has dropped that side about 1 1/2 in. It had nothing to do with the damage. It is because the exhaust heat sheild was missing since before I got the car and heated up the spring over time. - $200

Ask me for Pictures, I will try to get them up As soon as I can. Right now, the car is 20 miles away, so I would like to take the pictures in 1 or 2 trips.

I have lot more parts, Just ask. If you dont like the price, tell me. I am willing to work out deals, Just ask.

People who E-mail get first priority. Please e-mail then post.

Me e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks,
Steve

·
Banned
533 Posts
- The Computer I Have a Chipped SBEC with my own tune on it, It is tuned for + 40 3 Bar. - $50
would this work in my '91 shadow es turbo?? if so i call dibs and yea!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will work. The 91 has SBEC. I will send you more info on a PM

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does not have Big Brakes. All I have is the Front Spindles for the upgrade. I have a bad story about the 11" brakes.

My friend has a 93 Daytona, He Picked up the whole 11" brake setup for $30. he had it in a pile of spare parts under his car port. Somone (whom he knew) Came by and stole his spare trannys, engine, and rear brakes... Plus his A/C unit for the house. he took them all fro scrap.

·
Registered
336 Posts
im looking for both door mirrors, if they are cable operated..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, They are heated and Electric.

That is one thing funny about this car. It was a base model, No A/C, Manual locks and windows, Power/heated mirors, Rear wiper. D***NIT, now I am starting to want this car again. I just hope the soul of this car will live on in everyone elses car..... Though, this car was made from everybody elses car. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
It does not have Big Brakes. All I have is the Front Spindles for the upgrade. I have a bad story about the 11" brakes.

My friend has a 93 Daytona, He Picked up the whole 11" brake setup for $30. he had it in a pile of spare parts under his car port. Somone (whom he knew) Came by and stole his spare trannys, engine, and rear brakes... Plus his A/C unit for the house. he took them all fro scrap.
So I take it he doesn't have a PS rear brake caliper then?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ps ????

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PARTS ADDED.

A/C DELETE Bracket and pulley. $35

·
Registered
173 Posts
What color is/was the interior? I'm looking for pieces that are the light grey color. Did it have the overhead console? Was it a stick? I'm interested in the following if it has the light grey interior:
Sunvisors
Overhead console
Possibly center console
Guage cluster (if its the same as 90 lebaron w/boost guage under the tach)
possibly door panels if they fit the 90 lebaron I heard they might
clutch cable auto adjuster (top of clutch pedal assembly?)

Thanks for your time. I'll see if i can remember anything else that I need.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you have a pm

·
Registered
575 Posts
Is this turbo watercooled? The lancer I have used to have a S60 and wasn't water cooled. Thanks.

-Chris

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the turbo is water cooled

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
turbo Is SOLD

·
Banned
394 Posts
- The Head is a G-Head. I have ported and polshed the head. I paid alot of attention to the intake bowls. Exhaust side i took out the slant in the outlet of the exhaust port and matched to the exhaust manifold. I played with the roof of the exhaust port to try and match it to the floor. I put conical valve springs from the 3.3 in and Spring retainers from an LS1.
NO CRACKS (with the exception of between the I and E Valves. normal for TD)
- $50

- Shelby 1 7/16 Sway Bar - $25

-T2 exhaust manifolds, no cracks. $5 each

okay, first of all, the head. you said it's all ported and polished with some LS1 parts and no cracks? basically this should be a really great (performance) head, yet you are asking $50? please let me know, because i am very interested.

next, im not real familiar with sway bars. does my car (87 shelby z) already have one and yours is for performance use, or do i have to put one on for better handling?

and finally, do you have any manifolds that are ported out?

pics would be greatly appreciated

thank you very much :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the head is pending right now, I just have to get pictures to the guy,

The sway bar I am selling is the same as the one in your shelby.

I have 1 exhaust manifold that I port matched to my head, but it might be going with the head.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts