Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
looks like worst case I can get the chassis towed away for $75 even if its just a bare shell with no wheels...

so I think that means I can sell everything on it!!!

but Ill need a bit to have a plan so let me get back to you

but until then everything in this thread is still for sale

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
armrest available again $40 + s/h PM me your full shipping address for a total if interested!!

locking tab (underneath) is broken but otherwise in pretty good shape and comfortable too!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
added more stuff!!!

all parts from 90 daytona

prices do not including shipping unless otherwise stated

PM for shipping quote, better pics, more info, etc..!!

drivers center console carpet good condition, missing one velcro, others have been-reglued $25
passenger center console carpet broken cardboard, fixable $25
rear center console carpet very good condition, missing one velcro $25
gear shift knob typical suncracks but otherwise good condition $35 shipped
AC louvers good condition $40
center console lower cover $50
small storage cup for center console $15
rubber mat for center console $10
e-brake cover for center console sun cracks on rubber but structurally sound $15
ashtray $15
shift boot good condition $45
lower center console wiring harness $10

·
Registered
89 Posts
drivers door felt? dont need the scraper. usually the felt is all cracked. I only actually need the small piece that touches the window scraper above the door handle. tough find but i figured id try also looking for the overhead dome light

Pm me if needed

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
drivers door felt? dont need the scraper. usually the felt is all cracked. I only actually need the small piece that touches the window scraper above the door handle. tough find but i figured id try also looking for the overhead dome light

Pm me if needed
I may actually have the dome light. Can you take a picture or somehow confirm which one you need? I've gotten kinda of confused since they have been out of the car for so long. Worst case I can just dig them all out.

I'll check on the felt too. You may be in luck on that as well.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Belt tensioner pulley shipped to angola ny 14006?, and do you have the smaller non ac bracket?
The tensioner for the AC pulley right? By non ac bracket do you mean for the compressor to mount or for the pulley?

Maybe just try describing it all a different way? Too many related things

My car had AC so all pulleys and brackets were for AC.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I may actually have the dome light. Can you take a picture or somehow confirm which one you need? I've gotten kinda of confused since they have been out of the car for so long. Worst case I can just dig them all out.

I'll check on the felt too. You may be in luck on that as well.

the dome light is square,,prolly 4x4 ish) two pieces.. the lens and the bracket.. has a screw dead center in the bracket etc,, :fingersx:

·
Administrator
3,982 Posts
looks like worst case I can get the chassis towed away for $75 even if its just a bare shell with no wheels...

so I think that means I can sell everything on it!!!

but Ill need a bit to have a plan so let me get back to you

but until then everything in this thread is still for sale
Sweet, let me know when you get to the knuckles, as i'm very interested, i'm in no rush however, thanks!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
the dome light is square,,prolly 4x4 ish) two pieces.. the lens and the bracket.. has a screw dead center in the bracket etc,, :fingersx:

hmmm...these arent what you are looking for are they? they dont have a screw in the center

unless you're talking about the light bulb harness for the single-light dome light..that looks like it takes a screw in the center but its still in the car...

·
Administrator
3,982 Posts
Sweet, let me know when you get to the knuckles, as i'm very interested, i'm in no rush however, thanks!
Shoot, I jumped the gun and realized this car was an ES Turbo, I need knuckles from a Shelby, sorry man these won't work for me, thanks for keeping me in mind though, and apologies again... I got excited lol

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Shoot, I jumped the gun and realized this car was an ES Turbo, I need knuckles from a Shelby, sorry man these won't work for me, thanks for keeping me in mind though, and apologies again... I got excited lol
no prob ive had interest in all those "up on blocks" parts for awhile so its time to get it all ready anyway. btw yer black daytona is by far my #1 favorite TD

21 - 40 of 66 Posts