Turbo Dodge Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
3,982 Posts
no prob ive had interest in all those "up on blocks" parts for awhile so its time to get it all ready anyway. btw yer black daytona is by far my #1 favorite TD
Thanks for the kind words Asa! Free bump

·
Administrator
24,280 Posts
Do not see it anywhere but did you sell the switch pod/cowl with the turn signal/headlamp switch?

If not PM me with a price and if OK how to pay.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
BUMP!!
news-flash.. I am going to be making available all the parts associated with the wheels, so calipers (front and rear disc), shocks, knuckles, etc....pictures coming soon!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
SBEC & Engine wiring harness available?

·
Registered
186 Posts
How is the sheetmetal in front of the rear wheels? If it's good, any chance you can cut it out sometime? I need patch panels for mine to fix some rust, both sides.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
How is the sheetmetal in front of the rear wheels? If it's good, any chance you can cut it out sometime? I need patch panels for mine to fix some rust, both sides.
its good but I probably wont be able to do that because I dont think they'll take the chassis if I do..but if they will I'll let you know

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks. I'm not in a hurry. I don't need the whole wheelwell. Just the above the body line down and up into the rocker panel will do. I just want patch panels not the whole quarter. Let me know if it works out.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Pm'ed BeeZ...I need the fronts asap...what are you looking to get out of the rears? I may be on board for those!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts