Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finishing up parting out a 92 Daytona ES V6 parts car. I'm keeping the front end body parts and ground effects, as well as the engine wiring harness, but everything else is up for sale. It has a rust free hood, hatch and doors that are red in color (pick up only on those items), and quite a few other good interior pieces (light gray cloth interior - only the drivers seat has some wear marks on it - cheap $$$, pick up only on the seats).

It also has a good running motor and automatic tranny in it that I don't plan to pull before I send the car to the crusher, but if someone really wants them, I'll pull them and sell them pretty cheap ($150 for the motor $100 for the tranny).

I'm not looking to make money off the car, so all parts will go cheap - basically just a small fee for my time and buyer pays shipping. The car goes to the crusher by the end of this week (most likely will be gone by Thursday, July 10).

Car and parts are located in Connecticut.

Jon

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
if the hatch wing in good shape and the mounting studs affixed when to the hatch itself, mine are starting to pull out and if like a spoiler thats not messed up for my car. are you going to carlisle? could pickup there if so on saturday or sunday or will arrange pickup im in nj

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if the hatch wing in good shape and the mounting studs affixed when to the hatch itself, mine are starting to pull out and if like a spoiler thats not messed up for my car. are you going to carlisle? could pickup there if so on saturday or sunday or will arrange pickup im in nj
The rear hatch wing is in good shape, but one of the mounting studs did pull out when I removed it.

Let me know if you still want it.

Jon

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
no because i have one sorta in the same condition and been having issues repairing and having it stay fixed. thanks anyway. was it radiant fire (indy red) or that darker red

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi. I'm interested in the charcoal canister or vapor canister if the studs and valve are in good shape. PM me!
The canister was broken on top.

Car is gone - I still have the following (all pickup only):

Seats - front and back - light gray cloth - non-power: $20
Rear bumper cover/ground effect - red: $50
Rear valance (tail lights mount to it - has one cracked mount - easy fix) - red: $25
Rear wing (one mount pulled out of center section - other than that, all 3 pieces are in nice shape) - red: $25

Thanks,

Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts