Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car was FS here, now has a bad trans, so unless someone buys car for its scrap price of 300$ then its going to be crushed.

Heres the thread for the whole car with some pix:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/257187-92-lebaron-convertible-3-0-a604.html

I am willing to strip parts off it first. And they will be cheap!
Gunmetal Blue interior and exterior.

Please PM me with any requests for parts;
I plan to crush in 2 weeks so don't hesitate.

In the spirit of forum rules
AM/FM Cassette w/ joystick speaker selector $10
price does not include shipping:

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
too bad your so far away. I like the car and have a trans. I read the other thread are you sure its first gear and not second? Limp mode only gives you second and reverse. A scanner is needed to pull codes from the plug located near the fuse box should be blue. There are a lot of inexpensive fixes for limp mode but you need the code. Does it seem it goes into reverse harder then it did before it stopped shifting? If so its probably in limp mode. restarting the engine clears limp mode if the computer does not see the code.
Tim

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
is the center radio bezel black, and have all of the compression clips and tabs if so let me know how much shipped to 63362

and out of curiosity does it have a 52MM throttle body, if so how much with the bezel

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
interested in power mirror switch if its good. I got three with the same issue causing them to not work ship zip is 33825
Tim

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
actually how much do you want for the: as long as they are black

i cant really see in the interior pic what color it is

Driver Lock Bezel w/switch
Driver Power Window Switch (only for manual seats)
passenger door lock bezel w/switch
passenger window switch

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually how much do you want for the: as long as they are black

Driver Lock Bezel w/switch
Driver Power Window Switch (only for manual seats)
passenger door lock bezel w/switch
passenger window switch
manual locks on this baby, and the bezels are the dk blue

I did pull both the drivers (4x) and passenger (1x) power window switches for ya ;
theyre in nice shape; I will PM ya

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cable? SEAL?
I finally had time to back the top down and pull those 2 chrome trim bits to get at this little seal(s);

I got em both out fine, they are weathered but not overly dry and no cracks anywhere;

PM me yur email and I'll send ya some pix

the park cable looks like it goes under the carpet and seats , and its a bit rusty where it is exposed under the car
seems like hardly worth the effort (dissemble console, pull seats, raise carpet, get under car fighting rusty bits) to get this used part out unless you tell me theses are unobtanium or ridiculously expensive to buy new

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Mine does not have one, and I have not seen the front new.
go to oreillys and tell them you need a front parking brake cable and they will have it for you, thats where i got mine for my turismo and it was like $20

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.