Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly after getting her back on the road I got hit and the car was totalled. Won't be able to keep it in my garage for long but i would rather see the parts go to someone who could use them than everything going to the scrapyard.

Only putting up a partial list at the moment because I have to get to work. Just let me know what you need and if I still have it i'll pull it and price it for ya.

Ported and polished Upper and lower intake from KMPerformance w/52mm throttle body.(upper never used, lower only on car for about a month.) $165 obo

Msd blaster ss coil. new never installed $35 obo

Custom overhead console $60

K&N ru-3030 air filter NIB $30

2 button traveler $10 (have 4 total)

12 button navigator $65 obo

1" intake spacers $60 obo

1" throttle body spacer $35 obo

Once again I'm willing to pull and sell anything off the car just let me know what you want. Pictures to come later.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
where was it hit?
Tim

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oesnb01 Sorry bud it has the A604 trans, can check local junkyard.
69Guy PM sent
ChargerR/T hit in passenger fender
4Daytonas sorry bud had manual seats. But I can look at the local salvage yard for ya.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
how is the radio bezel does it have all of the compression clips and tabs, if so i am interested can you give me a quote to 63362

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oesnb01 Sorry bud it has the A604 trans, can check local junkyard.
69Guy PM sent
ChargerR/T hit in passenger fender
4Daytonas sorry bud had manual seats. But I can look at the local salvage yard for ya.

604 argghh...I was getting hopeful, already have an auto ecu.
Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I might be interested in the tb spacer. Did you notice any difference in performance with it? What material is it made out of? I wish this thread was available when I had the money, I would have bought the upper/lower plenum from you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Willing to see what the TB spacer does...I know what people say about it. It shoud work with the 58mm as well right?....HM I will get back to you in a few days in no one picks this up. Got to move around some money as I get ready to send my heads in soon for Ed. Thats sounds like a good deal. Which company did it TB spacer come from? Id want the P&P intake...but only the bottom, hence me having an extra one that need ported but would be cheaper for me this way if you were selling it seperate. This put a smile on my face. last of the few engine bolt ons I need yet (besides finding a used UDP :p )

·
Registered
18 Posts
i could possibly use the turn signal switch and whole assembly with light and wiper switches, pic included. PM me a price with shipping to 27530, NC. Thanks:D

Also, wouldn't mind a steering wheel...some buttons stuck on current one.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts